Chit Chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have today receieved an email from a the former member of ShoppingTelly.com "Princess Racer" she attached the transcript of her messages made in RocksTV chat the night she was banned from here, I can confirm that at no time did "Princess Racer" say that I had another user name on this site.

that was brill you put that on graham good on you i admire you for that but may i ask who told you she had and are you going to ban them for lying someone must have said to cause trouble suceeded i think and it has cause a lot of ill feeling and upset all round for now what appears to have been pointless .

that was brill you put that on graham good on you i admire you for that but may i ask who told you she had and are you going to ban them for lying someone must have said to cause trouble suceeded i think and it has cause a lot of ill feeling and upset all round for now what appears to have been pointless .

They are no longer a member of the site.

I have today receieved an email from a the former member of ShoppingTelly.com "Princess Racer" she attached the transcript of her messages made in RocksTV chat the night she was banned from here, I can confirm that at no time did "Princess Racer" say that I had another user name on this site.

Thanks for posting that Graham :) does that mean that PR will be re-instated as a member?

Latest posts

Back