Chit Chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemdreamer, again that is something you would need to discuss with my wife directly. I was simply attempting to offer an explanation as to why people are making the comments and conveying what they told her.

Graham, I refer to the thread that discussed the chat room on Rocks. I know from emails my wife has shown me that that thread in particular did, in fact, upset a number of people who are not ST members as they felt singled out by it. These people read the thread for themselves so couldn't have been swayed by a single persons opinion or description.

Graham, you would need to speak with my wife directly regarding that. The thread to which I am referring was the one that led to the return of the Chit room at rocks. This is the thread she received emails from none members over, and it was closed a long while ago.

Gemdreamer, again that is something you would need to discuss with my wife directly. I was simply attempting to offer an explanation as to why people are making the comments and conveying what they told her.
SheffieldOwl, instead of repeatedly quoting your wife's experiences wouldn't it be better if she simply came on here and discussed these issues??

As you wife is banned from this site it would be best if you only post about your experiences rather than something being passed to you by your wife second hand.

I don't think there is anymore criticism of ST in Rocks chat than there is criticism of Rocks here :happy:

Apologies for any offence caused. I read a post, had some information that I felt pertinent and offered it.

Graham, duly noted. I shall not mention my wife further.

Apologies for any offence caused. I read a post, had some information that I felt pertinent and offered it.

Graham, duly noted. I shall not mention my wife further.

No problem, it's just getting a little tiresome with all the moaning minnies in Chit Chat.

Are there people who sit and monitor rocks chit from 8am-2am and wait for someone to post lies about ST :confused:
Anything said there is gone in 5 mins, whereas anything posted here is here for all to read for eternity.
Any threads of this nature really do belong back in the schoolyard :dull:

Are there people who sit and monitor rocks chit from 8am-2am and wait for someone to post lies about ST :confused:
Anything said there is gone in 5 mins, whereas anything posted here is here for all to read for eternity.

don't post in it then if you feel like that, no need to come on here insulting people. You may not think it matters that people are telling lies about this forum in a chat room but others are bothered by it. Personally i think it is wrong to be saying lies in a public chat room, and THAT sort of behaviour belongs in the schoolyard

The point is they are posting LIES in Chit Chat we are doing NOTHING of the sort here on ST.

here we go AGAIN 1 comment and someone else is told not to post again if thats the way they feel. WHY? there was nothing offensive in the statement all i saw was someone having their say isnt that what everything has been about recently st members comments on rocks and all hell breaks loose rocks members comment on St and the same happens you tell rocks members that you have every right to say what you dont like dont Rocks members have the same right about ST come on peeps life is too short for this

Here we go AGAIN....yet more controversy over chat in the Rocks forum. If I was SB I'd do away with all the the chat features, they must be the bane of his life. A good idea gone bad because of some idiots who ubuse it or use it just to sh*t stir. :yawn:

[/B]
don't post in it then if you feel like that, no need to come on here insulting people. You may not think it matters that people are telling lies about this forum in a chat room but others are bothered by it. Personally i think it is wrong to be saying lies in a public chat room, and THAT sort of behaviour belongs in the schoolyard[/QUOT

"You may not think it matters that people are telling lies about this forum in a chat room but others are bothered by it."

And the reverse is also true, the citicism here, hence all the bad feeling of late here.

Pray tell, who am I insulting and how ????

Personally I have not seen any "lies" about ST on rocks chat. Many poster have sent new people to view this forum as somewhere people post pictures of the purchases.
Personally I also would not criticise any presenter, company whatever, on an open forum for all to see, if I have issue with them, an e.mail in private is a far better option, public pilloring will aways elicit a lashback.
And no, I am not a Rocksophile.

you have bad elements everywhere ST have a few that like to stir the poo and so do rocks not everyone is the same thank god but the good ones out way the poo stirrers IMHO if you want to sh** stir take a doggie for a walk with a spoon, this is aimed at no-one in particular it is a generalisation I personally just want to learn from you guys about jewellery about how to handle circumsances

To reiterate, the reverse is also true, the citicism here, hence all the bad feeling of late here.

To reiterate, the reverse is not true, criticism is fair, I am more than happy to take criticism of this site, what I am not prepared to do is sit back and let the lies posted in Chit Chat on Rocks TV go unanswered.

To reiterate, the reverse is not true, criticism is fair, I am more than happy to take criticism of this site, what I am not prepared to do is sit back and let the lies posted in Chit Chat on Rocks TV go unanswered.

But you don't take criticism of this site lightly, events recently have proved that.

Just out of interest, what are the "lies" being banded about on Rocks, as I have to date, not witnessed any?

Latest posts

Back