Chit Chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But you don't take criticism of this site lightly, events recently have proved that.

Just out of interest, what are the "lies" being banded about on Rocks, as I have to date, not witnessed any?

Just be glad you have not witnessed any!! It really isn't nice seeing people telling lies about you, something which I did witness happening and I don't mean lies about ST in general I mean lies about me personally.

But you don't take criticism of this site lightly, events recently have proved that.

Just out of interest, what are the "lies" being banded about on Rocks, as I have to date, not witnessed any?

What rubbish, I am quite happy to answer criticism of this site, as you dislike this site so much I don't know why you stick around, maybe you would be better taking your wooden spoon elsewhere.

Just be glad you have not witnessed any!! It really isn't nice seeing people telling lies about you, something which I did witness happening and I don't mean lies about ST in general I mean lies about me personally.

I am sorry people stooped to that level, personnel attacks/lies of anyone, no matter under what guise it is presented, is not necessary.

What rubbish, I am quite happy to answer criticism of this site, as you dislike this site so much I don't know why you stick around, maybe you would be better taking your wooden spoon elsewhere.

I see, I thought you welcomed open discussion or is that just for certain subjects ? Who said I disliked the site, because I questioned I am labelled a stirrer, thats hardly fair is it?

Badlyworntoy said:
I see, I thought you welcomed open discussion or is that just for certain subjects ? Who said I disliked the site, because I questioned I am labelled a stirrer, thats hardly fair is it?

I"m sorry but you defend Rocks TV Chit Chat at every opportunity when IMO the people on their should gets the facts right or just shut up.

I"m sorry but you defend Rocks TV Chit Chat at every opportunity when IMO the people on their should gets the facts right or just shut up.

I'm sorry but I DO NOT defend Rocks chat at every opportunity, please show where I have !!! I just quoted the truth, that I personally, have not witnessed any slagging off of this site and I certainly did'nt imply there had'nt been any.

Badlyworntoy said:
I'm sorry but I DO NOT defend Rocks chat at every opportunity, please show where I have !!! I just quoted the truth, that I personally, have not witnessed any slagging off of this site and I certainly did'nt imply there had'nt been any.

Fair enough let's leave it there, it's after all the Bennetts fault and not yours.

not only are the bennetts letting the lies be told on chit chat, i think it all kicked off with 1, steve coming on here and throwing his toys out of his pram, and 2, with sarah alledgedly posting on here in a false name. So the Bennetts do hold some responsibility for all the trouble thats gone on

Everybody - what you might not be aware of is that Sazza and Graham have taken a real bashing on Chat with unjustified lies being spread. In all honesty the defence of RocksTV is, quite frankly, bordering on fanaticism by some.

Before having a go at Graham and Sazza - who have been very restrained in their comments - it might be worth thinking that if you were accused of doing something that you really hadn't, without anything to back up those accusations, how you would feel? Despite being attacked on Chat both Graham and Sazza have allowed some of those involved to carry on posting on here. Not sure I would be so tolerant.

Everybody - what you might not be aware of is that Sazza and Graham have taken a real bashing on Chat with unjustified lies being spread. In all honesty the defence of RocksTV is, quite frankly, bordering on fanaticism by some.

Before having a go at Graham and Sazza - who have been very restrained in their comments - it might be worth thinking that if you were accused of doing something that you really hadn't, without anything to back up those accusations, how you would feel? Despite being attacked on Chat both Graham and Sazza have allowed some of those involved to carry on posting on here. Not sure I would be so tolerant.

exactly Meeshoo, what i have read was totally unfair and untrue as far as i am aware. It is getting silly, and is basically a form of bullying. Graham and Sazza have done nothing to deserve it!

thanks for giving a clearer picture of what's going off Meesh, i haven't seen any of the recent comments in chit chat so i was getting a bit lost on what was happening.

seriously, haven't people got anything better to do than tell lies & attack people?! what the heck are they playing at :down:

even worse, to then come back on here?? if they're having a go about ST, why would they even bother coming here to post? it would be completely justified to ban them IMO.

thanks for giving a clearer picture of what's going off Meesh, i haven't seen any of the recent comments in chit chat so i was getting a bit lost on what was happening.

seriously, haven't people got anything better to do than tell lies & attack people?! what the heck are they playing at :down:

even worse, to then come back on here?? if they're having a go about ST, why would they even bother coming here to post? it would be completely justified to ban them IMO.

I'm the same, just catching up on this but haven't seen any Rocks chat, only problem is how do you know who is who, surely not everyone uses the same names there as here do they? :thinking:

Before christmas i could log into my account on the rockstv website, i ordered a bangle via coloured rocks. Since then I cannot gain access to my acoount my password is invalid. I ring up an order my items from cs - direct - i can honestly say, with me, what you see is what you get, I have never been on rockstv chit chat, or come to that any other chat room - by the time i have typed something to say, i would be several conversations behind - plus i am such a technophobe - it took me ages how to work out how to upload/download piccies on to this :flower:

The trouble is with people who spread lies, and malice and create chaos - they are just plain sad, bored and nasty individuals, who think its fun to rattle peoples' chains and cause upset, rather than spend time doing something constructive! All i can say, if they are ignored, it will loose its allure to them - and they will find something/someone else to backstab.

I've logged on to Rocks a couple of times this last week or so, and had a nose in the chat to see what news is about, or to see if any of my mates are in there hanging around and have been appauled by some of the comments made (incidentally on Mums 'puter so its not come up with my log on but hers!). How on earth things like that can be said without someone getting a warning at the very least is beyond me. It would be rather like me coming on here and saying 'Presenter X, is actually an imposter from the planet Green and is going to run off with our credit card details' - ludicrious right?

By Rocks letting people get away with blatant untruths, its just my opinion of course, they are as bad - if not worse for not putting a stop to it. Shame really as I have moral issues shopping with a channel that encourages that sort of behaviour. If they allow untruths about something like ST, what does that say? Untruths are acceptable? Its OK to tell lies about someone you have fallen out with? Wonder what they say about customers behind their back?

A real real shame as they have some excellent staff there, people that I would say are amongst the best in their field - what a waste.

Latest posts

Back