Vicki Burton heads up Rocks & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why even bring up who she's picking for presenters, it's pretty telling that her first statement about this channel doesn't even mention what the jewellery will be like, but what the presenters will be like!
Sounds to me like she's sending all her old co-presenters a message, guess she's not bitter then.

I agree. It reads more like a cross between a job advert (for presenters with no previous experience of jewellery channels) and a Keep Out sign (for all other presenters, especially those she knows).

so does anyone know why vicki left gems in america ?? she was only suppose to be there for 3months to help matt get it going but she decided to stay out there, then shes on that awful rocksandco, maybe the americans had enuf of "miss i love myself"

My wife loves her jewels but she simply can't get her head round this channel.

Where do they get their initial valuations from?? Do they actually think people are going to spend £20K when they're going to reduce the price down to £49 in a minute?

The main reason to watch is to see the fake shock & mock disbelief displayed by Victoria Burton when the price goes down to something borderline reasonable!!

All the jewellery channels have these overinflated start prices - they're meaningless, and should be ignored.

IMO, when you look at what you're actually getting for your money with Rocks & Co, there are some pretty good deals.

My wife loves her jewels but she simply can't get her head round this channel.

Where do they get their initial valuations from?? Do they actually think people are going to spend £20K when they're going to reduce the price down to £49 in a minute?

The main reason to watch is to see the fake shock & mock disbelief displayed by Victoria Burton when the price goes down to something borderline reasonable!!

They always say it is a random computer generated price, what more can they say?

I've never seen this happen and I agree with Miss Magpie, I've had some fabulous deals from this channel, though their prices do seem to have risen substantially since the New Year.

OK I'm prepared to admit that £20K down to £49 is a bit of an exagerration but I saw something the other day over £50K at the start come down to about £4K.

The reduced price seems to me to be aroud 8-10% of the outrageous "random" start price - and what's the point of having a random price anyway?

Latest posts

Back