Dennis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apologies ...

to anyone who likes this obnoxious, objectionable, odious object

Been watching the midnight to 1am spot (yes, I know, sad eh!) and I can't take his presence or words any more.

'xero x

I like them,especially the purple.

They are about £20 over-priced though,so not tempted.

This is the first time I've seen anything from DB that I like. Beautiful colours and I love the satin finish but yes, def overpriced.

I love the green one but I wondered if it was a bit expensive. That is the problem with QVC clothing you can't tell what clothes are like until seen in real life. Also a bit out of touch with prices as I never have the time to go clothes shopping properly as you might tell if you could see me.

like the purple one too, yes too expensive, and not on easypay either!

would have been really nice with jeans this spring....

I love the green one but I wondered if it was a bit expensive. That is the problem with QVC clothing you can't tell what clothes are like until seen in real life. Also a bit out of touch with prices as I never have the time to go clothes shopping properly as you might tell if you could see me.

Yeah they are deffo nice but the price-point is all wrong,I mean if you love it and can't live without it,then you'll pay that price,however if you just kinda like it ,56 quid is too much.

Give it about 8 months and you be able to pick one up in clearance.:cash:

I think that the TSV is nice BUT I wouldn't buy it because I am not keen on DB.
Apart from that I think that the colours are bit limiting and too satiny. Lovely for a night out, but I wouldn't feel right trundling my trolley around the supermarket in a red, purple or fuschia satin mac.
Also, and this is a personal gripe, what is the point of having a short mac??? Your legs get wet.
Needless to say I have F.A.R.T.E.D again.

It's not very attractive, can't see many women being able to carry the shiny look off at all, at least not in that style! It's soooo last year

I won't buy from him, he uses real furs and skins in his business, I am disgusted and shocked that QVC would entertain him. They don't sell the real skins, but to support someone who does is disgusting. He has used seal skins in his designs.

Latest posts

Back