Acer TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tuned in at about 10 past midnight and my fears about touchscreen technology were confirmed when the one they were showing had grubby fingermarks all over the screen. When the light shone on it it looked like someone had been eating chips with their fingers beforehand. They went to a screen graphic and then came back and hey presto the marks were gone. That's not what I would want for a one grand computer.

The naughty step for the prep people methinks!

i agree 100% Swanky. Touchscreen - yuk! I have a microwave which is a shiny reflective flat front and it's bad enough trying to keep that fingerprint-free let alone something like a computer screen. :angry:

It's also got to be more awkward as you're reaching forward to the screen all the time. It's much easier to slouch, lean back and have the wine glass in one hand and the mouse in the other. :tongue:

I can see my wine being knocked for six if I had my paws all over the ruddy screen! :sad:

I seem to remember in the past people here saying that Acers customer service isn't up to scratch, have things improved in that department?

I'm soon going to have to upgrade my PC, (mine's 6 years old) and I'm amazed how small the TSV unit was. I was toying with the idea of a laptop due to the size restrictions where my computer tower etc is situated, but now I'm not so sure that is the way to go.

I seem to remember in the past people here saying that Acers customer service isn't up to scratch, have things improved in that department?

I'm soon going to have to upgrade my PC, (mine's 6 years old) and I'm amazed how small the TSV unit was. I was toying with the idea of a laptop due to the size restrictions where my computer tower etc is situated, but now I'm not so sure that is the way to go.

I had loads of problems with Acer CS during the summer so much so that I won't ever buy an Acer item again.

& nobody needs a 1TB hard drive anyway, unless you plan on saving & watching a year's worth of your town's CCTV footage! lol

Its very easy to fill a TB drive i wouldnt say not everone want's one.

I have a 500gb, 640gb and 300gb and they are full of camcorder footage of the kids and music .games etc , its very easy to fill nowadays without trying

Its very easy to fill a TB drive i wouldnt say not everone want's one.

I have a 500gb, 640gb and 300gb and they are full of camcorder footage of the kids and music .games etc , its very easy to fill nowadays without trying

I agree deanos, the 500gb drive is the main thing that would stop me buying this. I'm a keen underwater photographer and I already have over 300gb of photos and videos stored on my computer. If I were to replace it, I would go for at least 1TB.

Latest posts

Back