A new AY word!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Gelful.

She's just used this whilst presenting SBC Gels. She said they formed part of a Serious Skincare routine as they were gelful.

No, I have no idea what she's on about either. :wonder:

In other news, she's also just suggested that Liz Earle's Skin Repair is a great 'Dog Walking Moisturiser':wink:

Updates as they happen, folks.

Gelful.

She's just used this whilst presenting SBC Gels. She said they formed part of a Serious Skincare routine as they were gelful.

In other news, she's also just suggested that Liz Earle's Skin Repair is a great 'Dog Walking Moisturiser':wink:

Excuse me Ms Young. Where does she get off saying that LE Skin Repair is a great "Dog Walking Moisturiser"!! :angry: I use the Skin Repair, not just to walk my dog!! I know she has been a Beauty Expert for the last 25,000 years but who does she think she is!! Too far up her own a*se!! Sorry people but I am pi**ed off now!! :mysmilie_365:

That woman seriously needs to be told by her bosses that her rudeness, screechy and now verging on nutty speech need refining.

Gelful.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

My word,she really does massacre the English language,doesn't she?

During one of the Nail Inc hours,I heard her say "adventurize".

I cannot watch her any more. Her voice is like a buzz saw and gives me a headache. Please don't get me started on her "fashion" sense.

I'm sure she is a nice person I just wish she came with a volume control!!!

If she said 'slackening' once she must have said it 100 times with Andrew yesterday.

..and that's not the first word that springs to mind when you think about Andrew :tongue::angel:

AY is completely full of sh!te! If i hear her going on about how a product is 'youthening' once more...I tape all of the beauty hours and if she's presenting I just whizz through and if anything catches my eye I'll watch with the sound down. I really can't bear to listen to her anymore. If her information/beauty knowledge/training was in any way up to date or accurate I'd be more willing to put up with her but talking nonsense in THAT voice is just a combination too far...

:angry:

Tx

I am waiting for the time when Alison 'shouts down guests' Young is pitched on the same show as Kim 'never draws breath' Mendelsson !

A complete waste of time having guests on the beauty shows
A complete waste of time having presenters on Kim & Co

And am I the only one who thinks Suarti is spaced out whenever she appears ?

Who else can we "pair" off

Eve Lom bitch slapped her down once. It was beautiful to behold.:up:

So as a cat owner, which moisturiser should I be using then?

My friend has goldfish and would also like to know which one for her.

Budgie owners throughout the UK are waiting with baited breathe.

So as a cat owner, which moisturiser should I be using then?

My friend has goldfish and would also like to know which one for her.

Budgie owners throughout the UK are waiting with baited breathe.

If you are a cat owner then you should actually, literally be using Decleor Hydra Floral on the actual face area of your cat. Don't forget you will literally actually need a seperate cream for the actual whisker area, which is much more fragile and prone to crepeyness and literal actual sagging.

Goldfish are partial to Gatineau Aqua Memory, they literally need the actual extra moisture that having their literal entire bodies immersed in water all day makes them lose. It's utilitarian packaging will also look great on the bathroom cabinet they have to the left hand side of their tank. Don't forget, they will also literally actually need a seperate cream for their little bumholes - which lose moisture much more quickly than the rest of their body area.

Budgie owners need to be aware that only Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream has the feather smoothing collagen properties they need. You can leave it in their seed tray and let them literally actually apply it themselves for you while your back is turned. If your budgie works shifts or has got a poorly feather area you may also want to incorporate the Tri Enzyme wash into their routine, which they can literally apply while they're eating their millet in a morning and be out the cage door before you can say '4 beaky pays'. DON'T FORGET your budgie will need a literal actual seperate beak cream as that part of their bodies is much more prone to dryness and literal actual irritation than other parts...

:smirk:

CaveGirl

I have tears rolling down my face I am laughing SOOOOO much!!!!!

Thanks--- have you considered writing for TV?

SFXX

Excuse me Ms Young. Where does she get off saying that LE Skin Repair is a great "Dog Walking Moisturiser"!! :angry: I use the Skin Repair, not just to walk my dog!! I know she has been a Beauty Expert for the last 25,000 years but who does she think she is!! Too far up her own a*se!! Sorry people but I am pi**ed off now!! :mysmilie_365:

My dogs do not need moisturiser for their walks! lol lol

Thanks madaunty and Silver Fox. SF - I have written two plays and a sitcom, not been accepted yet, but fingers crossed. Til then I'll have to stick to merciless taking the wee-wee out of QVC :wink:

Good Luck!! A sit-com based on QVC? only if I can be cast as AY!!!
Will start practising 'the voice'!!

Latest posts

Back