Kim & CO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Is it me or has Kim & co clothing range got even more expensive, could not believe it when I saw a top for £45.00, I always thought it was over priced even more so now. Also earlier when Tanya had a yellow dress on it was so clingy she must of been wearing some sort of slimming garment.... imagine wearing that in the summer with all that underneath you would be sweating!! It always makes me laugh when Kim & the presenters say it doesn't cling YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

I saw a little bit, had to switch off as I could not cope with the colours, the styles, the vastly inflated prices and Kim's speedfreak chatter. How does that woman manage to talk so much rubbish at such a fast pace? She must be under the influence of something.

I agree, the prices are a disgrace, they have crept up. Some tops are nearly £50 when you add on the P&P. When you think that the Tiana B dress in the TSV was £35 and although it is thin..it is no thinner than some of Kims printed tops. I don't intend to buy Kim & co again although I like the soft touch items, so would purchase those if okay.:confused:

Claire was wearing a very clingy bright pink dress on Kim's show and actually looked good in it.
When Kim rearranged it for her to demonstrate it could be worn off the shoulders, she revealed Claire wearing her Spanx!
Must have been a whole bodysuit to get away with that dress.

I agree, the prices are a disgrace, they have crept up. Some tops are nearly £50 when you add on the P&P. When you think that the Tiana B dress in the TSV was £35 and although it is thin..it is no thinner than some of Kims printed tops. I don't intend to buy Kim & co again although I like the soft touch items, so would purchase those if okay.:confused:

I agree with you about the prices, they are really ridiculous. I often wonder how much longer this range can survive with these prices. I have bought the Tiana B TSV in Jade and I love it. There is no way I would pay £40-£50 for a Kim & Co top. I do have a few pieces from this range, mostly bought when things were reasonably priced and from the clearance section, but I have to admit that they look better on screen than when I have got them at home. :frown:

It used to be that items sold out really quickly in the shows...but I notice now that things don't sell as fast....at one time you struggled to get an item ordered in time....the price has something to do with it.:cash:

Kim must be on something lol !!

I saw a little bit, had to switch off as I could not cope with the colours, the styles, the vastly inflated prices and Kim's speedfreak chatter. How does that woman manage to talk so much rubbish at such a fast pace? She must be under the influence of something.

I wrote ages ago on the way Kim speaks, as if she has had one too many before coming on the show hehe...... she rambles on and you can only catch a little... and the way she constantly feels and pulls the garments is doing my head in.....someone take the wind up key out her back, pleaseeeeee !!

I saw a waistcoat on there for about £40 and my jaw dropped - I couldn't believe it was selling out. You could get a whole dress in the High Street at that price :taphead:

.........and yet, despite my embarrassingly large collection of her clothes over many years, I truly don't have a single thing that clings, even when layered, I wouldn't wear it if it did, they must all be wearing sizes much too small for them, it's the only reason I can think of............

.........and yet, despite my embarrassingly large collection of her clothes over many years, I truly don't have a single thing that clings, even when layered, I wouldn't wear it if it did, they must all be wearing sizes much too small for them, it's the only reason I can think of............

I have never had trouble with clinging either but I stick to the darker more sober colours, so that may have something to do with it. I agree though, things do seem to be getting more pricey. Of late the garments appeal to me less but I still buy things now and then.

My collection just consists of several pairs of the black trousers & crops and I have never had clinging problems. There is a weight to the fabric so it really does drape well and feels cool not hot & nylony.

My collection just consists of several pairs of the black trousers & crops and I have never had clinging problems. There is a weight to the fabric so it really does drape well and feels cool not hot & nylony.

I know, I wear her tops all summer long and they are not in the least sweaty or clingy. I can't bear to be too hot and feel the heat dreadfully but they always look fresh unlike the cotton clothes that go limp and turn into damp dish rags.
I agree that the clothes have become more expensive as the Canadian dollar isn't as low as it used to be but if I saw something I really liked and couldn't get from the Canadian website, I wouldn't mind the price as I will have the item for years.....

Julia's outfit in the 5pm hour is so not a good look on her. The colours are lovely and I like the pattern on the skirt but the fit of the garments is dreadful.

Julia's outfit in the 5pm hour is so not a good look on her. The colours are lovely and I like the pattern on the skirt but the fit of the garments is dreadful.

Just went for a look and I think that both Julia and Kim's clothes are hideous and Julia's top is far too small for her. Sometimes I think Kim must be on LSD with some of her designs.
I still love her plain dark trousers, camis and cardis though - but not the yukky knee length trousers and the loudly coloured ones. I guess there have to be folk out there who appear in public in emerald green pedal pushers and think it's a good look....:giggle:

Just went for a look and I think that both Julia and Kim's clothes are hideous and Julia's top is far too small for her. Sometimes I think Kim must be on LSD with some of her designs.
I still love her plain dark trousers, camis and cardis though - but not the yukky knee length trousers and the loudly coloured ones. I guess there have to be folk out there who appear in public in emerald green pedal pushers and think it's a good look....:giggle:

You are right...... Julia obviously didn't buy any of the Spanx products earlier today, then that rather fat tummy wouldn't be so obvious hehe !! ....when will she learn that she just doesnt have the figure to wear certain clothes and always says she is a size small...yeah right...

The tops aren't really my thing but I have got a really long swishy skirt from the range. I have to say that it's incredibly cool in the summer, never sticky or clingy. It's very clever material for a man made fabric:up:

Again, I'm glad it's not just me that thinks this. Her stuff is stupidly expensive now, especially with P&P added. Why don't QVC give some sort of discount if you buy a matching set of items. Otherwise a top and trousers set will cost almost £100! I'd never pay that on the high street (i.e. TK Maxx!)

That's another thing - since when did we start buying "a trouser"? I thought they came in pairs!

You are right...... Julia obviously didn't buy any of the Spanx products earlier today, then that rather fat tummy wouldn't be so obvious hehe !! ....when will she learn that she just doesnt have the figure to wear certain clothes and always says she is a size small...yeah right...

Couldn't resist, have just had a look on yesterdays product listings and found a video presentation with Julia = ooh dear, ladies you weren't wrong - a wee bit snug :happy:

Latest posts

Back