the FB bitch-fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emily Caliendo - I see the queen bitches from shoppingtelly.com have now begun ruining another internet forum...sigh.
Lesley Lavery - you mean on here? which ones?
Davina Andrews - I think I know who she means, I've seen them else where doing the same thing. Do you mean Jackie and Geraldine Emily?
Lesley Lavery -They're not the ones I'm thinking of.

Eh so are they Shoppingtelly peeps leaving those messages??

Emily Caliendo - I see the queen bitches from shoppingtelly.com have now begun ruining another internet forum...sigh.
Davina Andrews - I think I know who she means, I've seen them else where doing the same thing. Do you mean Jackie and Geraldine Emily?

:hi:

I have just read that on FB and came here to see if anyone knew who they think it was. They have probably read this thread and think it is us stirring things up lol!!

According to them we are silly women with sad lives lol!!
Think they are the sad ones endlessly moaning about the same things thinking QVC will do something about it but we know better (I think)!!

Why do they think people from here are trying to cause trouble on there? On FB you use your real name but on here you have a user name so how are they linking the two?

I've always found things pretty civilised on here unlike some of the posts I saw on FB the other evening.

:hi:

I have just read that on FB and came here to see if anyone knew who they think it was. They have probably read this thread and think it is us stirring things up lol!!

Perhaps.
It hardly matters what is said or implied about this place, nobody is compelled to be here, ergo they're here because they want to be. Nobody likes bullies anywhere, even the nice smiley ones that are often worse than the belligerent ones. No news there:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

:angry:
I can't believe how low some people will go to enjoy bullying people on FB!! It show how far more intelligent we are on here!!

If the morons from FB come here and read this, they are a bunch of tossers and should get a life or better still get a job!!

sioux did you read the just fans page?

what i read yesterday is nothing like i've ever seen in my time here.

Now I'm unsure - it's the QVC UK page which I added from the QVC site originally. Has lots of posts from QVC about what's up and coming and loads of people have added comments - on close inspection I still cannot find anything offensive or even particularly unkind and nothing about presenters. Went back as far as when they talk about their rebrand/relaunch. Seems to have 9300 odd friends/fans. Certainly I couldn't find anything like what you guys found, so again am wondering if there is a rogue page out there. Certainly if you find things offensive on facebook you can just report it.

Ooooooooook - finally found where to look for the nasties but suspect that the bullies have been kicked out of the playground. Afraid I don't spend enough time on any site to know too much about everybody else, so guess I don't come across bullies too often. They usually get reported and sorted.

They certainly don't sound like fans. I know we on here have a little moan sometimes :angel: but I can't understand why people go to the trouble of going on a site to comment on something they obviously detest. Perhaps they find it easier to be negative than positive - how sad.

Latest posts

Back