lauren luke make up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
lauren describes one of her eye shadow shades as ' you know when you squash a moth?' mmm lovely, really makes me want to try this range - not!

and then kathy taylor embarrassingly bumbles over the killing off an insect remark...:tongue:

I rather like the morning show when Kathy and Anthony are presenting, but no way can I watch the creepy Craig. I did see Lauren the last time she was on and I can't say I was impressed, so maybe i'm not missing anything this morning.

I heard the moth comment and laughed so hard, I have never squashed a moth, nor do I want to but not the best way to describe a colour which looked nice actually!

Thought the model with the Lady Gaga look looked really embarassed!

I personally don't think this range is any worse than YBF.
Stacey,Amica and Joy always up looking like drag queens or Pantomime Dames!!

2 observations:

-do you think she is married to Dennis Basso ?

-it would be much cheaper to actually crush a moth and smear the remains on your eyelids. Only problem is that you would end up dancing around a light bulb.

lauren describes one of her eye shadow shades as ' you know when you squash a moth?' mmm lovely, really makes me want to try this range - not!

and then kathy taylor embarrassingly bumbles over the killing off an insect remark...:tongue:

do you mean bumble bees ? You can tell me to buzz off honey, if you want.

Latest posts

Back