Perricone Skin Care!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
Own up - who has spent £461.03 plus £24.25 postage on the Perricone range in the "Fabulous at 40" hour? What is the point of showing Ali using this range (she is lovely, but not 40+).

Sophisticated users only?

That P&P is shocking and I'm surprised it's not on EasyPay. Hint: if you do want this range, buy it direct from the Perricone web site as they offer free standard postage. And you can send things back, as long as you've not used too much :)

I wouldn't spend £200+ on a moisturiser whatever the case though.

Own up - who has spent £461.03 plus £24.25 postage on the Perricone range in the "Fabulous at 40" hour? What is the point of showing Ali using this range (she is lovely, but not 40+).

Was it Ali Young showing it because she is well over 40? I bought the try me kit and it's really nice but I couldn't afford to use the full sizes.

Was it Ali Young showing it because she is well over 40? I bought the try me kit and it's really nice but I couldn't afford to use the full sizes.

It was Pipa and the lady from the brand. The model Ali was on the show but not sure she was actually on when they were showing these items, first point I noticed her was when Pipa was showing LD nail products.

i would have thought if this range was so excellent the guest presenters skin would look a lot better.nothing can stop ageing they have proved it...
save your pennies i mean pounds.::clapping:

I did. I bought the whole lot.:giggle::mysmilie_483:

Not really. I'm a bit bored.

Last edited:
I happened to catch this afternoon's show, and I totally shrieked my head off when I saw £200 for moisturiser. £200??? That's obscene.

Flipping heck, if anyone's gullible enough to pay a couple of months' worth of fuel bills on a face cream, they're mad. I was gobsmacked to see that it's a 'back in stock' product, so there must be a heck of a lot of crazy ladies out there. Don't they realise that the presenter who was on with Pipa (and even she looked a bit shocked) has been Botoxed to the max, that's what's giving her such 'fabulous' skin. Maybe she thinks her skin is soooo ultra-fab that she could neglect her hair, though. :giggle:

I happened to catch this afternoon's show, and I totally shrieked my head off when I saw £200 for moisturiser. £200??? That's obscene.

Flipping heck, if anyone's gullible enough to pay a couple of months' worth of fuel bills on a face cream, they're mad. I was gobsmacked to see that it's a 'back in stock' product, so there must be a heck of a lot of crazy ladies out there. Don't they realise that the presenter who was on with Pipa (and even she looked a bit shocked) has been Botoxed to the max, that's what's giving her such 'fabulous' skin. Maybe she thinks her skin is soooo ultra-fab that she could neglect her hair, though. :giggle:

:mysmilie_497: serious case of frozen face going on there!!!
but if you're going to spend that amount of dosh on skincare you might as well just put your money into botox, at least that's guaranteed to work even if it does make you look like a wax work!:giggle:

She looked permanently frightened - why would anyone buy skincare from someone stuffed with more filler than a Northern Nights duvet? I also think she had a really bad version of a Ken Pavers hairpiece in. It was a completely different colour/texture to the rest of her head and if you looked closely, there were all straight strands poking through underneath the curly mop bit. Silly tattie.

Yeah... "sophisticated" users only... who either a) don't read ingredients lists; or b) do, perhaps, glance at ingredients lists and have a willing suspension of disbelief. :mysmilie_854:

she has had her face botoxed as the last visit she looked postiively old.
they must have read our comments and had her "done"..

why did she not use the fantastic cream then lol!:tongue:

Latest posts

Back