ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

10 x Berry Kiss Scented Sweet Peas Jumbo Young Plants
Item Number: 563464
QVC Price £15.75
Super Bargain Price £12.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Brighten up your garden with the rosy tones of this Berry Kiss sweet pea collection. Delivered to you as 10 jumbo young plants, these pretty sweet peas will bloom in delicious shades of pale strawberry pink through to deep burgundy red. This variety is also highly scented. And best of all, the more flowers you cut from the stems, the more these plants will bloom!

Climbing variety suitable for walls and trellises
Mature height: 2m (79")
Direct despatch: UK only
Please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.563464

Last edited:
Thanks for the info SCW but I would never again have QVC plants, I've had a few, all of them disasters:sad:

From personal experience I would say that sweet peas are anything but easy to grow. they need a lot of attention throughout their growing season and can look untidy. The price is phenomenally high, you could buy a pot of 10 seedlings for a couple of quid in a garden centre. I suppose lots of people can't get to a garden centre but that's no justification for ripping them off.

I get really annoyed with their gardening "department". :taphead:

Linda

We bought the TSV last year with the sweet peas that you could apparently grow in hanging baskets. Kit came with the hanging baskets and brackets.

Well, the sweet peas DID grow. We had 4 flowers and a tangle of roots and seed pods.

Emailed CS who arranged for a full refund even though we'd thrown sweet peas away so I'm guessing that they'd had load of complaints about them.

My OH now calls the gardening shows "Richard Jackson's Garden of Death" as we never seem to be able to grow anything bought from QVC.

I had exactly the same trouble with their sweet peas, I bought the wigwam type baskets with them. Absolute disaster as were the tomatoes I bought:angry:

Latest posts

Back