Elemis TSV 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi guys,I have just done my Elemis training and a milk bath shower range is being launched in April with the wash being packaged like lime/ginger but the body lotion in a large tube like the hand cream. It was supposed to be just like lime/ginger but had to be changed due to the consistancy of the product.

P.S. The little tube looks like the 10ml version of Visible brilliance.

Hope this helps...

Hi there

I've received an email from Time to Spa which says:
"Tune into QVC on Sunday 25th of April for the Skin Nourishing 'Today's Special Value' Collection. Includes two new body products, the number one Elemis best-seller plus an essential pre-summer body lotion. Available at a special price for one day only, don't miss out!"

So it looks like it could be the two new milk products, the tan accelerator, the £48 size PCMC and a small tube of something else!

http://www.elemis.com/BreakingNews/BreakingNewsDetails.aspx?naid=276

This ones not for me either. I did like the Tan Accelerator when I used it last year but not enough to buy another kit with other bits in and more milk bath (I think I have 3 x 125ml bottles of this as it is). x

Just wondered if anyone know what was in the kit and how much it was yet.

Many thanks,

T xx

I got a card from QVC today about the Elemis TSV including a sample of the Skin Nourishing Shower Cream. It says "If you are a fan of the Milk Bath then you won't be disappointed."

The TSV is a "5-piece Skin Nourishing Face and Body Collection". It includes Skin Nourishing Shower Cream, Tan Accelerator and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. Not sure what the other two products are.

I didnt get a card or sample but hopefully it will come on Monday.

Have bought a few of the Elemis TSV's recently and will probably get this one too as I think PCMC is my favourite moisturiser now and I want to try the new wash

I got the card today as well

"Elemis 5 piece skin nourishing face and body collection with two exclusive product launches"

Well the sknin nourishing shower cream is one launch, and it says that Tan accelerator and PCMC are in the set so theres 3 and 1 new product wonder whats the other new launch and what else is included

I received two, this morning. Also, four sachets of the PCMC, a couple of months ago. I do not use Elemis on a regular basis; not sure why I am sent these.

I like Elemis and would use the tan accelerator but it depends on how much the kit is.

Latest posts

Back