Elemis TSV 25/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll probably buy it. My bessie mate loves all things Elemis so it will come in handy as a pressie at some point. :happy:

I didnt get a card or sample but hopefully it will come on Monday.

Have bought a few of the Elemis TSV's recently and will probably get this one too as I think PCMC is my favourite moisturiser now and I want to try the new wash

Bluebell, wonder if you could tell me what the PCMC moisturiser is like (I'm currently using LE Skin Repair Light). Is it light or a thick cream ?

Many thanks,

T xx

Bluebell, wonder if you could tell me what the PCMC moisturiser is like (I'm currently using LE Skin Repair Light). Is it light or a thick cream ?

Many thanks,

T xx

Its a really light texture Tabatha. similar to skin repair light
I used to use Skin Repair Light (have combination skin) but I actually now prefer PCMC.

Its definately worth a try T x

Its a really light texture Tabatha. similar to skin repair light
I used to use Skin Repair Light (have combination skin) but I actually now prefer PCMC.

Its definately worth a try T x

Thanks for that Bluebell.

Will definately be giving this TSV a go.

T xx

Doesnt have much of a smell, definately not overpowering

I must disagree here. I do really rate PCMC as a moisturiser, but the reason I don't use it is the smell. I hate it, and it makes me heave. I may just be over sensitive tabatha, so recommend you take advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee in this instance.

I must disagree here. I do really rate PCMC as a moisturiser, but the reason I don't use it is the smell. I hate it, and it makes me heave. I may just be over sensitive tabatha, so recommend you take advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee in this instance.

Hope in a Jar has that effect on me P-A-L, I know we are all different so wonder what you think of the smell of HIAJ?

I use PCMC and don't really notice a smell.

But I can understand the if it smells weird I cannot use it thing. Origins Nit A Mins and day moisture smell of orange, I hate the smell of orange!!!!! Great creams lovely to use but I could not get passed the smell. Same with Liz Earle, I hate the same of the face cream in the blue pot/tube and had to give the stuff away.

I mean its not like the smell hangs around for more that five minutes on the skin but I just could not use these face creams.

I haven't had a card either but am not that bothered. Mind you last time they had a TSV the card arrived too late any way.

Hope in a Jar has that effect on me P-A-L, I know we are all different so wonder what you think of the smell of HIAJ?

Not a Philosophy fan BB, so I have never tried it, but I seem to remember lots of people saying it is vile.
Donna, I'm using Origins 'Perfect World' moisturiser which smells faintly orangey too, but I quite like it.

No card for me today either, cant wait to find out the exact details of this - and the price
Didnt buy anything on beauty day but think I will definately be getting this one

No card for me today either, cant wait to find out the exact details of this - and the price
Didnt buy anything on beauty day but think I will definately be getting this one

Snap Bluebell - no card here either.

Looking forward to finding out how much it will be and the item number.

I didn't buy anything either yesterday, waiting for this and the LE TSV (although saying that the LE one will no doubt be mini's !!!).

Hi there

I've received an email from Time to Spa which says:
"Tune into QVC on Sunday 25th of April for the Skin Nourishing 'Today's Special Value' Collection. Includes two new body products, the number one Elemis best-seller plus an essential pre-summer body lotion. Available at a special price for one day only, don't miss out!"

So it looks like it could be the two new milk products, the tan accelerator, the £48 size PCMC and a small tube of something else!

http://www.elemis.com/BreakingNews/BreakingNewsDetails.aspx?naid=276

Two new body products, we know one is the new shower product, I presume the other new body product is the one in the blue tube so I am guessing it will be a pro collagen marine of some sort and I am just thinking maybe it could be an exfoliator, just a guess probably wrong but never mind, not long to wait now.

Keely has posted on facebook

Hello, only days now fingers ready this is a great TSV and under £35 amazing 30ml of PCM is £48 and you will get two other Full sizes , NEW SN Shower Cream, Tan ACC and two more travel sizes one IS also New SN Body Cream and a travel size that will visibly transform your skin !!! a taste of our fabulous EDP what more could you want??? look forward to catching up after the tsv got a crazy week ahead lol xxxx

Think I may be tempted

Thanks for the info Sazza, you are a star :up:

I will definately be getting this especially if the price is under £35

I hope the hand and body lotion smells nicer than the pro collagen hand and nail cream

Latest posts

Back