Jemma Kidd Make up School Sun 18th April @ 4pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If she's on with AY I wonder how many times Ms Young will gushingly mention Jemma's title, famous sister, etc etc...:yawn:

Oh good, tried a few lipglosses and a cream shine for cheeks and they were fab. Wonker will Jemma actually be a guest.

Her range was in Boots for quite awhile did not do well and disappeared. As said lots in TKMaxx for ages. Space NK also have a stand of her stuff, I asked why as Boots had it? Was told she actually has too ranges???????? The cheaper one in Boots and the higher end one they have. But I believe she is going from Space NK as my local one said they don't sell much from her range. I have looked and nothing has caught my eye and made me want to try it.

Can't say I was impressed with anything I've tried from this range. It's alright, just nothing special. Interesting that the same stuff in sold in Boots and Space NK but at about twice the price in Space NK!! She DOES have two ranges (one 'pro' and one regular) but it's all stuff from the regular range sold in stores! Rip off from Space NK if you ask me...

Oh to be married to the Earl of Mornington and such a make up maven . She really puts the bottom into 'top international make-up artist'.
I wouldn't buy a dish cloth from a women who has cheap looking 'cap' highlights and really bad tea bag-stained eyes.
One range for Boots and the other for SpaceNK? Idiot!

You could get a free one of her lipglosses with packets of Always a couple of months ago - which doesn't say that much for the exclusivity or quality of her range!

I got a waterproof mascara when her make-up was in Boots & I had a voucher for it, well never mind waterproof it was also every-eye-make-up-remover-known-to-woman proof. I binned it in the end as I was pulling my eyelashes out trying to get the stuff off.

Don't think I'll be tempted unless she's seriously revamped/upgraded the range, but I'm sure Ally Young and co will be in 7th heaven what with her being Jodie's sister and married to the Earl of Whatsits :wink:

You could get a free one of her lipglosses with packets of Always a couple of months ago - which doesn't say that much for the exclusivity or quality of her range!

Yep & it was the stickiest, gloopiest pile of carp ever to sit in a tube, absolutely foul with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.........if she put her name to an extra special cheapo lipgloss for the purpose of, she made a real big mistake there, as I imagine many others, like me, wouldn't go near any of her stuff again with the proverbial bargepole after those lipglosses!
(Darnit, I almost wish I'd kept them now - having taken up crafting, I could've used them for glue.........!) :mysmilie_458:

Latest posts

Back