Do my eyes deceive me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

coachella

Registered Shopper
Is it the small TV I have in 'the back bedroom' broken? Am sure AK is looking lovely. Is her hair darker? Is she less made up? Even dressed in black she looks ****** great.

Wash your mouth out!:tongue:

Perhaps someone has finally had a little chat with her. She did darken her hair for awhile and it did suit her so much better than the usual dyed to the brink blond which washed her out.

I agree Coachella! She looked great! The first thing I noticed was her hair: darker tones and in superb condition, with a great cut. And her skin looked great too. (Her figure is always fabulous, of course, so no change there!)

Last time I saw her, she'd had her hair "done" by Lulu's personal hair stylist and it looked bliddy awful. It was just getting to a nice length and it looked as though someone had attacked her with a knife and fork. Or am I just missing something as it seems a lot of personalities have bad hair despite having the resources to get the best of the best.

It's a mystery to me, Moth, why some 'personalities' who have the money, have bad hair... unless bad hair is very 'on trend' at the moment. ;)

Latest posts

Back