Diamoneeeeeek

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the platinum Diamoneek ring QVC were flogging yesterday for nearly £500.00?

For the love of God,do they honestly manage to sell these?
If we could afford a platinum ring, (which we can't), i would at least want genuine stones in it. Not a glorified piece of glass.

£500!!!!!!!! No, I didn't see it, but as you say, WHY on earth would anyone pay that for a simulant??? Their platinum clad range is very good if you want a simulant, at extremely affordable prices.

I think the stone is virtually worthless. When you see that occasionally you can get a huge Diamonique stone set in silver for around a tenner on there, I believe the stone comes free!:bandit:

I think the stone is virtually worthless. When you see that occasionally you can get a huge Diamonique stone set in silver for around a tenner on there, I believe the stone comes free!:bandit:

i think rozzy is right you are paying for the platinum the stone is a freebie!

And this was the range that was described as being the sort of thing you wouldn't be too upset about if you lost it on holiday because it wasn't real! YOU WHAT? Sure, we can all afford to be chucking hundreds of pounds of glorified glass about the place and not worrying about it. I'd be happy just to be able to afford the holiday!

Besides, who wants expensive "faux" jewellery with "QVC" stamped in it? Did anyone actually buy them?

I saw that ring, thought I was losing my sight, my hearing and my mind when they mentioned the price. Qvc is mad and getting madder.

Latest posts

Back