Returning Cooks Essential

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susan

Registered Shopper
I bought a cooks essential pan set a number of years ago and now most of the pans are sticking. Does anyone know how to return them? I think I will have to order a new set and then return them, unfortunatelt the set I fancy is waitlist.

Hi Susan,

Cook's Essentials have a lifetime guarantee, however I'm not sure if this is just for the non-stick so you may have to query that with Customer Services.

I had a lovely set of copper bottomed stainless steel pans, but the non-stick went on the frying pan so I called CS. Luckily I had the item number as we used the box for Christmas decorations. (It must be on file with them anyway.)

Anyway, they told me that I'd have to return the entire set, not just the affected pan, which I was slightly gutted about, but I decided to go along with that and the set was collected by courier because of the weight.

I ended up treating myself to some stainless steel Le Creuset pans off of Amazon as they didn't have any pans like my old ones at the time. Figured I could help pay for them with the refund.

HTH

Hi Susan,

The same thing happened to my pans. I contacted QVC as I didn't have the order number, they found it and the pans will be collected by courier.

Hope this helps.
Ty

Latest posts

Back