You too could look like...Katie Price?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I caught the end of a beauty show with JR last night, demo-ing yet another hair tongs. The guests' assistant (who herself bore more than a passing resemblance to KP) was making a pigs ear of some poor girls hair whilst telling us all that we could look like Cheryl Cole (naturally! everything on qvc will make us look like Ms Cole) or Katie Price!! Not sure too many viewers would actually want to look like Ms Price ON PURPOSE??! :giggle:

Looking at the assistant actually scared me so I put the news on instead..

Tx

Not sure who Katie Price or Ms Cole are but I'm quite content on being just boring olde me. Besides I've not got enough hair to be able to tong anyway. Perhaps I need a wig.

Not sure who Katie Price or Ms Cole are but I'm quite content on being just boring olde me. Besides I've not got enough hair to be able to tong anyway. Perhaps I need a wig.

I'm not sure how you've managed to avoid knowing who Katie Price or Cheryl Cole are, but I think that deserves congratulations. I can only envy you.
skype_emoticon_0144_nod.gif

I caught the end of a beauty show with JR last night, demo-ing yet another hair tongs. The guests' assistant (who herself bore more than a passing resemblance to KP) was making a pigs ear of some poor girls hair whilst telling us all that we could look like Cheryl Cole (naturally! everything on qvc will make us look like Ms Cole) or Katie Price!! Not sure too many viewers would actually want to look like Ms Price ON PURPOSE??! :giggle:

Tx

I really wish CC KP etc weren't constantly forced down our throats. Who cares. It's all so sad.:sad:

I'm not sure how you've managed to avoid knowing who Katie Price or Cheryl Cole are, but I think that deserves congratulations. I can only envy you.

Believe me Mitzi is more interested in Rugby hunks.:mysmilie_845:

I know Kathy, but it's all in the spirit of patriotism:up:

Well done Mitzi for having a life and managing to avoid the two "ladies" in question, go you!:clapping:

Hear hear!! It's people like this that made me stop watching television roughly 3 years ago (hence my foray into the world of Q!) But unfortunately they are all over t'internet, and radio - so I haven't managed to avoid their royal chavnesses altogether :angry:

Cheryl Cole has apparently been voted the "most inspirational woman" in this country, yes she is very pretty but that is about the extent of her abilities and as for Katie Price, well I have nothing positive to say about her so I will say nothing at all!!

Tx

I am happy to say it is not my purpose in life to look that either of them. I would rather stick my head in the oven!!
:mysmilie_48::mysmilie_48:

Cheryl Cole has apparently been voted the "most inspirational woman" in this country, yes she is very pretty but that is about the extent of her abilities and as for Katie Price, well I have nothing positive to say about her so I will say nothing at all!!

Oh go on Silver say something, if you will, I will.
:clapping:

Oh, I have sat watching QVC many a time wondering how I could get to look like everyone's favourite talentless oompa loompa. When I saw the Yogi Wand, immediately 'jumped to the phone' to order several, one to have one the go, one as a teacher's present and one to give to the child I've yet to give birth to for when she goes to University.

I cannot wait to receive it so that I can start to style my own hair into Katie Price's inimitable bird's nest. I have bulk bought lots of Ronseal, and also booked myself in for botox and chicken fillets to be jammed into my bust.

Replete and transformed I will then proceed to strut up and down Deansgate in Bolton waiting for the paparazzi to mistake me for Orange Gob, take my photo and put it on the front page of all the papers.

And all because the lady loves....QVC

I thank you.

*bows*

:wink:

I know Kathy, but it's all in the spirit of patriotism:up:

Well done Mitzi for having a life and managing to avoid the two "ladies" in question, go you!:clapping:

Just googled to see who the Katie and Cheryl are. Don't think I've missed much. I'll stick with the 'hunks'. :up:

In what way is she the "most inspirational woman"? All she does is sing, very badly IMOH, and appears in an advert on tv, and oh yes I forgot, every other week she is in OK or Hello magazine. Now that is quite an achievement!!

Are these the same people who have voted Liam Gallagher the "Greatest frontman of a band of all time". What planet are these people on, not planet earth!! I think they are smoking to much wacky backy!!

OK then here I go on the topic of Katie Price: she appears to have no boundaries and no shame, nothing about her life is private, it is all a commondity to hawk to the media and the fools who absorb her lifestlyle as somthing to aspire to. I have caught glimpses of her self promoting "show" (in the interests of trying to understand why she seems to dominate our popular culture and also cos I like a bit of trash telly). God, nothing is off limits to this woman, you can just picture the following:

"today Katie is going for a smear test, her gyneaglogist will be using a pink speculum cos that is Katie's favourite colour, in part two we will have a close up of Katie's cervix which will soon be giving it's own interview in OK"

OK then here I go on the topic of Katie Price: she appears to have no boundaries and no shame, nothing about her life is private, it is all a commondity to hawk to the media and the fools who absorb her lifestlyle as somthing to aspire to. I have caught glimpses of her self promoting "show" (in the interests of trying to understand why she seems to dominate our popular culture and also cos I like a bit of trash telly). God, nothing is off limits to this woman, you can just picture the following:

"today Katie is going for a smear test, her gyneaglogist will be using a pink speculum cos that is Katie's favourite colour, in part two we will have a close up of Katie's cervix which will soon be giving it's own interview in OK"

'Pick up your copy of OK this week featuring our heart rending excllllooooooosif innnervooo with Katie Price's cervix. For the first time, it speaks out about being attached to the chuff of the world's most annoying woman.

Pictured relaxing in a delightful pair of pink pedal pushers and a Dutch Cap, Price's cervix had just one thing to say....

'Heeeeelllllllppppp meeeeeeeeee' '

I get to name drop a bit here because I've known KP personally as a client of the firm I used to work for and my cousin went to school with her. She's a much nicer person than her media image shows. It's just a shame she went too far with the glitz.

I don't know CC though and I'm glad of that. Most inspirational woman in Britain? What, inspiring kids to go and make sure they can sing or have some other talent before flaunting themselves in front of a TV camera? If she'd been a contestant on X-Factor and not a judge, I doubt she would have lasted much past the first audition.

Oh, I have sat watching QVC many a time wondering how I could get to look like everyone's favourite talentless oompa loompa. When I saw the Yogi Wand, immediately 'jumped to the phone' to order several, one to have one the go, one as a teacher's present and one to give to the child I've yet to give birth to for when she goes to University.

I cannot wait to receive it so that I can start to style my own hair into Katie Price's inimitable bird's nest. I have bulk bought lots of Ronseal, and also booked myself in for botox and chicken fillets to be jammed into my bust.

Replete and transformed I will then proceed to strut up and down Deansgate in Bolton waiting for the paparazzi to mistake me for Orange Gob, take my photo and put it on the front page of all the papers.

And all because the lady loves....QVC

I thank you.

*bows*

:wink:

Let me know when you will be stutting your stuff--- I will fly into Bolton International with my Brownie camera, promose front page of Bolton EN , MEN & OK mag will you be wearing pink equestrian or something more revealing---latest man in background?

Let me know when you will be stutting your stuff--- I will fly into Bolton International with my Brownie camera, promose front page of Bolton EN , MEN & OK mag will you be wearing pink equestrian or something more revealing---latest man in background?

I'm just running my Ronseal bath as I type. I plan to be wearing a leather look belt for my photo, a la Jodie Marsh. Just a leather belt. I shall have not one, but two male lovers with me, both of whom are called Jose and both of whom smell of Paco Rabanne. I will be showing off my donor sperm baby bump for the first time (it came from sperm sent in by a well wisher). If you could give me a yell and let me know who you are I'll do my best fish wife trout pout and stick my bum cheeks toward the camera. I will also remember to call my two male lovers Pete and treat them like plop on a stick.

See you there! :D

Hey Cavegirl don't forget your 6 inch heels, both the "Petes" can help to support you as you totter down the pavement, pregnant belly thrust proudly forward.....any new tattoos to display to the entranced public?

Latest posts

Back