Alpha h

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I find out anything else I'll let you know but I doubt we will. I wonder if lawyers didn't think the original owner had a case, if they say they have documents and photos then they should do something about it not just post nasty messages. The plot thickens!!!!!:giggle:

I'd like to think that nothing untoward has gone on because I do like Michelle and I know totally where she is coming from having had bad acne from the age of 12 to 28 and only cleared when I had my first baby. It may well be a case of sour grapes because of her success with the company, she may have just been in the right place at the right time. Have to wait and see if the page comes back on facebook!!

A bit late to the party here but I've posted before that when Michelle was first on QVC her story was that she had terrible skin, discovered this range and liked it so much she quit her job and went to work for them. Then a few visits later she was introduced as the founder and developer of the brand which is a different story altogether!!

I hate to think of unscrupulous people in any industry but of course they are out there and they're not going to present that side of the business to customers! Does leave a bad taste in the mouth though...

edited to add:

ah, just found this on an Australian franchise website...

How It Began
Director, Michelle Doherty, was first introduced to Alpha-H in New Zealand 15 years ago. After using the products herself for many years, and experiencing amazing results, Michelle purchased the business and moved to Australia with her husband and family. Since arriving in Australia, Michelle and her husband Dean (General Manager) have expanded Alpha-H adding 17 unique products to the range, and taking Alpha-H to new heights within the marketplace.

Curioser and curioser!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back