Sony hour disappointing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strongman

Registered Shopper
Is it just me, or do you think that if QVC are promoting a "first ever Sony show" then they should feature all or predominantly Sony products. I have been watching QVC for many years and as a Sony fan have had to buy elsewhere (play.com, mainly) so I have been looking forward to this show all week - I'm currently looking for a new digital camera. Sony produce a diverse range of kit which could easily fill a two hour show; if you are not going to give it centre stage then why bother have a show "featuring Sony" ?

There... I feel much better now I've got that off my chest

it did "feature" Sony products in the dictionary sense of the word. Might just be a test run by Sony on QVC before they bring in the big stuff towards christmas.

Mind you, there was an hour featuring HP and only covered 2 printers! As for the Archos feature.....

OP - I agree it is misleading of them to do that.

They sometimes have beauty hours where the show is called 'Beauty Workshop Featuring SBC' or something similar, and the wording of those is better as it makes it fairly obvious that the 'featured' brand won't be the only brand shown.

I think the Sony trailer didn't help much either as it did make it sound like the entire hour would be Sony.

It's a shame because it's a much better quality brand than Samsung, or some of the other stuff they flog mercilessly.

BTW, Is it just me, or are there an awful lot of hd TV TSV's recently. With an item like that (expensive, not something you change or buy every few months) there surely has to be a fairly limited market?

Don't expect the relentless TSV TV to change in the next couple of years - remember that the UK is due to go to digital and some will go for the upgrade during this time. It will get worse in the lead up to the 2012 Olympics where everybody will be pushing HD tv's for the games where you'll be able to witness the complete lack of colour and imagination of the opening ceremony in London. ;)

Well i didnt get to see the sony hour as i was out but i not long ago i said on one thread that why dont qvc never have sony products on there , well ime a sony fan too , we havea sony centre in oxford , its not that cheap i know but we did buy our 46 inch tv from there and we absalutaly love it and i also too brought a 22 inch one for my ps3 and ime so pleased with the quality , and sound , i dont know what qvc showed on that hour , but if it was not good , why dont qvc get i right and show good prroducts like i see in my sony centre in oxford theres loads of good things they could show ,

maybe next time they will get it right ,
:cool:

they only hadthese

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.559882

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.559883

but they used to have more but they were never popular

Latest posts

Back