What a carp TSV for Silver Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Was looking forward to what it would be and it's really poor in my opinion! What does everyone else think?

second that...:clapping:

Poor, Alison. How can she spend 15 whole mins talking about this necklace? I could only muster a yawn.

Last edited:
There's no point in them trying to imitate Lola Rose and failing so miserably. Can't believe this will sell out however SCW has already found a load of OTOs so they must be thinking it will or they haven't got a lot of stock in!

Totally agree with you all, what an uninspiring choice. Have I not seen some lovely adverts across QVC lately featuring the buyers???
Well buy some decent stuff I want to buy for heavens sake !!!!

Can't help thinking that they've used the scrag ends of Lola Rose reject stones to cobble together this TSV.

I do wonder when there are items on which are clearly"tribute" or in the style of Lola,what Pipa thinks(as they are bezzie mates) really,or what she says to Niki behind the scenes.I'm thinking in particular of the ring-which looked really nice but I never purchased,but something similar is bound to show up today-the ring which came in blue,green,grey and purple.I know a lot of people have this and are thrilled with it.

Clearly in Lola style but a fraction of the price,I wonder if Niki gets peeved by this?

I have watched the whole 2 hour session ( can't sleep) and really wonder why they have called it Silver Day! Out of 24 items 13 were stone based. Surely this should have been called Gem Day Openeing!
Only 8 items were just silver!

Just realized what a sad person that makes me lol:tongue:

grim grim grim TSV

Masterful selling technique from AK though - she's talked about the versatility of the length, the way that it's the only Rose Quartz necklace available from QVC, how smooth the stones are etc etc - without mentioning the fact that it's horrid and she'd never buy it in a million years!

I was very impressed with her spiel on the barrel shaped necklace, which I thought was very very very very horrid indeed. No way could I talk that long, about something so ugly, insuch an enthusiastic manner.

I think the whole 2 hours must have been hard work for her ( well apart from a couple of nice pieces, but I was not tempted)

I was just about to come here and start a thread on the same subject - I haven't actually seen it yet - only on the website - and it looks truly awful...............can't believe thats the big silver day tsv?????

And after all the promos telling us that all these jewellery buyers spend all year going to shows all over the world, working their little socks off to bring QVC viewers the latest, on trend,best value......tat. This one looks more like 5 minutes in a market stall followed by a week lying on a beach for the overworked buyers. :cool: :giggle: :mysmilie_490:

It is hardly a Silver Day, is it? They had some fab pieces, last year, and 90% of them were just silver. The TSV was a large silver bangle. I would be surprised, if they've had a preview customer event this year.

Latest posts

Back