Karen Lipkirk QVC Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I was surprised to see Karen again after so long. Tbh she didn't look very well to me :thinking: she looked very tired around the eyes and her face seemed quite puffy. I don't think the very long hair that was dyed too dark helped her looks either. :confused:

Yeah Karen is usually sitting squirting away at the Tova perfume!

Noticed lots of new models lately....had Krissy been back since she had her baby?

I like her,i think she stunning.I reckon the age guessed is about right - I've heard previously her and AY discuss she has 2 boys in their very late teens.

I didn't think she looked her best yesterday - thought her lips looked as though they had,had some very recent work

I did not think she is as old as 50. I seem to think it was said many years ago she was a friend of Mandy Smith.

She did have facial work done a few years back. I remember her from the late 90s and early 00s she looked very different then. Disappeared and reappeared and we all noticed her face was very different pulled tight compared to before.

I also think she is around 50, and that is not old.

Is there any chance of a Photo ? the only Karen I can think of used to have quite a dramatic tan and AY used to tell her off about going in the sun , she is dark haired , Is this the one ?

She did have facial work done a few years back. I remember her from the late 90s and early 00s she looked very different then. Disappeared and reappeared and we all noticed her face was very different pulled tight compared to before.

I also think she is around 50, and that is not old.

I think she left and did a Manicure Course, not sure if she has her own salon

Is there any chance of a Photo ? the only Karen I can think of used to have quite a dramatic tan and AY used to tell her off about going in the sun , she is dark haired , Is this the one ?

Yes :clapping:

Her name is Karen Lipka

If you search on google the first search result is a facebook page but not sure if it's her or not?

Edit:- Yes it is her, she's got Paul Lavers as one of her facebook 'friends' as well as the ex-model Jo and the plus model Joy!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back