jill franks pronunciation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill Franks, oh where do I start, well usually with the mute button generally followed with the off switch.

This may have been mentioned already (haven't seen all the pages of this thread yet) but why does Craig keep saying Li-lac? Sooo irritating.

Well they say you learn something new every day - I didn't know that the middle bit underneath your foot shares the same name as a long running Radio Four soap opera (Jill Franks on this hideous shoe hour describing the underside of her hooves as "The Archers"...)

Sorry to drag this thread back, but just couldn't restrain myself from venting my spleen on this subject once more. Actually starting to wonder now if my dislike for JF is becoming pathological...:headbang:

Well they say you learn something new every day - I didn't know that the middle bit underneath your foot shares the same name as a long running Radio Four soap opera (Jill Franks on this hideous shoe hour describing the underside of her hooves as "The Archers"...)

Sorry to drag this thread back, but just couldn't restrain myself from venting my spleen on this subject once more. Actually starting to wonder now if my dislike for JF is becoming pathological...:headbang:

I prefer to think of it as a manifestation of love and protectiveness toward the English language.:emo:

Latest posts

Back