YBF/Stacey update blog entry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm surprised she lasted on qvcuk as long as she did after the fallout with qvcus

jeez that's sickly :giggle:

:mysmilie_497: I did like watching Stacey on QVC as she was very entertaining but that post is way OTT, she sounds like one of those cheesey US TV preacher types....:giggle:

Liked MP but never really took to the YBF brand, so don't think I'll bother following her to IW.

Poor Stacey - I think recent events must have addled her brain :sad: What a lot of gushing nonsense! ''I don't take lightly to being the leader of our ybf movement and will guard it with my life'' - someone call the men in white coats!

YBF fashion should be right at home on IW. I can't wait to see Dennice on set with Stacey without her makeup..:mysmilie_845:

Last edited:
Oh dear. *does a little sick burp after reading blog post* Well, I wish Stacey all the best but she won't be getting my custom on IW I'm afraid. She might feel more able to be herself there and we may see her sparkiness again, but I just hope they don't pair her with screechy Ellis :wink: .

" I FEEL you" saith St. Stacey, patron of the girlfriend and yellow powder in her sermon.

Well, sad to say, I haven't been felt for a while now, Stace, so what went wrong?

Love the eyebrow pencils though!

Last edited:
Well that little lot leaves me almost speechless. We are on a different planet to our American cousins. Really nauseating stuff. Feel like Pipa now - yeah yeah yeah, whatever. You're a nice girl Stace luv, but all I want are some eyebrow pencils.

" I FEEL you" saith St. Stacey, patron of the girlfriend and yellow powder in her sermon.

Well, sad to say, I haven't been felt for a while now, Stace, so what went wrong?

Love the eyebrow pencils though!

I used to as well, but worshipping at the altar of St Mally now! :cheeky:

And I know Stacey's been through a hard time with the court case etc but at the end of the day it's make-up range she's flogging FGS.

I signed up to the forum on her site ages ago, never posted as the 'luuurve' was all a bit much for me, but they really DO worship her on there, slightly scary IMO! :eek:

she's a business woman so can't say I blame her, if QVC dont want her I think plenty of others will. Good luck to her!

Wonder how long she and YBF will last on IW? A lot of brands who moved there disappeared in less than a year. Supernails is one, Michael DiCesare seemed to appear very infrequently and always the same products each time.

Oh perhaps Humpa Lumpa is going?

I used to love watching Stacey on QVC but, in recent years, it hasn't seemed so much fun. I'm not sure whether the range was just not moving anywhere, not really doing anything new, or whether Stacey was getting jaded. I wish her well on Ideal World, because she seems like a terrific person, but I probably won't be following her.

I've read that blog now and it seems a very emotional response to what I assume was a business decision by QVC UK. Since the change to ybf there seem to have been far fewer sell-outs, and a lot less enthusiasm both from Stacey and from T-callers and I assume QVC UK decided to let the brand go because of falling sales. Presumably Mally is the obvious replacement - great products and a terrific character too? It's really sad that Stacey's taken things so hard but then she's always been a bit 'out there' emotionally speaking! This is in no way a cricitism of Stacey since I always enjoyed her shows when I first watched them, even though I didn't really get on with her products. Hopefully Ideal World will be a place she feels comfortable calling home for a long time.

Well that little lot leaves me almost speechless. We are on a different planet to our American cousins. Really nauseating stuff. Feel like Pipa now - yeah yeah yeah, whatever. You're a nice girl Stace luv, but all I want are some eyebrow pencils.

Me too - I hate buying from Ideal World but will have to just to get some eyebrow pencils - there is nothing else to compare with them!

Latest posts

Back