I have to have a delivery rant!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinklette

Registered Shopper
The reason why I've submitted my other post asking about purchasing from QVC US is I have just had two MAXX bags delivered today.

Well....I say delivered as I certainly had two items arrive but MAXX bags they were not.

The first one, which should have been a shopper bag is a Ronni Nicole dress!! Not even my size, but it is black so is the same colour the bag should have been.

Likewise the other 'bag' was an enourmous Teal coat. Funnily enough also the colour the bag should have been!

I was on the 'phone like a rocket where the very nice but slightly dozy customer services assistant tried to tell me that as the bag/coat was under a kilo she would have to send me a pre-paid label. It took me about 5 minutes to get her to understand that had it been the bag then she would be correct, but a huge full length coat does weigh more than a kilo (although I know some of us might dispute that with QVC coats!). I'm even more furious as the bags are now sold out so I can "go on waitlist" - methinks not!

I just wonder if the warehouse staff were having a laugh that day and decided to send the right colours out but just all the wrong items!

Anyway - thank you for reading my rant. I feel a bit better having shared it now.

love,
Twinklette x

and it's not April Fool's til tomorrow! seriously tho I bet you were hacked off, maybe someone in the warehouse was on their last day and messed things up as a leaving gesture.

I received 2 lots of eye cream when I had ordered yougart !

That made me laugh,
Its so frustrating when the wrong goods are sent out , how can anyone mistake a huge coat for a handbag ?

I had to get on to them yesterday because I received a smokey quartz ring that was not at all like the pink sapphire one that I ordered. It's such a disappointment when you open the box:sad:

Most Warehouses are computerised, all done by codes and scanners (like in the supermarket) so sounds like there were gremlins in the system rather than human error.

Still very annoying for you though, I'd have been ranting as well!:angry:

I once received an Archos gizmo instead of the Alpha-H eye gel, I returned it and had to go on waitlist for the eye gel so was most unimpressed! What really annoyed me was the Archos thingy was worth quite a lot of money & I could easily have kept it or sold it on fleabay, but QVC didn't even seem particularly apologetic for their error - never mind grateful for my honesty! :confused:

Thanks for your support everyone - have packed the 'bags' up today for sending back. I'm still annoyed today though - it always happens to me when the items have sold out. Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't be buying them in the first place!

When I spoke to CS they did say that the warehouse staff who packed the orders will be spoken to.

I think they should be made to wear the items all day instead!

Twinklette x

They do screw up on a regular basis, I know IW & C&C have their critics but I have never had any problem with them, and my delivery is faster with them than QVC, but maybe that is down to the couriers. I once had a teddy bear delivered instead of some Laura Geller, I could have kept it as it was an expensive Steiff one, but I couldn't be dishonest. The Laura Geller had sold out, they offered to put me on a waitlist, it was a TSV and they were not sure if they could get any more, I told them to leave it.

Just as well, I ended up buying a Maybelline mineral blusher for a lot less and it was so good I will continue to use that.

Latest posts

Back