A truly terrifying prospect!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
Now I may have been imagining this or I may have misundertood, but the other day I am sure I heard Jill Franks say that QVC could produce a print out of every purchase you had ever made. She had availed herself of this service in a quest to track down some bedding of some description.

My blood ran cold at the prospect and I began to wonder how much money I have wasted over the years, how much of it ended up at the charity shop, how much of it is stck piled in my bathroom and how much has gone on p and p.

Now I may have been imagining this or I may have misundertood, but the other day I am sure I heard Jill Franks say that QVC could produce a print out of every purchase you had ever made. She had availed herself of this service in a quest to track down some bedding of some description.

My blood ran cold at the prospect and I began to wonder how much money I have wasted over the years, how much of it ended up at the charity shop, how much of it is stck piled in my bathroom and how much has gone on p and p.

Not sure how far they can go back with your purchase history! Several years ago my home was burgled & I lost all my QVC jewellery.I requested & received a print out of me purchases from QVC for the insurance company.YES very interesting reading!!!being a total wimp I didn't do a complete total--- but has it stopped me---NO!!!!

Please don't go there. Your blood may have run cold but it brought me out in a sweat!!!!:mysmilie_505:

I dread to think how much mine comes to...

Since my sister and I have been invited to three of their evemts ( we attended two)...I'd say we're some of their best customers but that's nothing to be proud of. If only I didn't work such long hours I'd be able to get out and do normal shopping!!! That's my excuse....:thinking:

Well, it didn't work for me.

I bought a Viva Las Vegas white gold ceylon sapphire ring, and some months later one of the stones fell out. I called CS and they wanted to know when I purchased it. I knew it was within the past 12 months (this was a couple of years ago now), but could'nt say when exactly (how many of us could ?).
I was told a print out could take up to 2 weeks of all my purchases over a 5 year period.

I am still waiting to receive it, and meanwhile still have a ring with a stone missing that I cant wear.

What a scary prospect. It's a good thing there's nothing worth buying anymore. I've actually been able to save a bit and have a much healthier bank balance since the QVC rot set in. Being house bound, I used to watch anything and everything but it's too boring for that now. I'm now able to get out and about a little and I'm beginning to realise how much of a rip off QVC can be, especially with their P&P.

Latest posts

Back