Shizen lip products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kath

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried any of these lip products from QVC? I have really dry lips and nothing has worked for me so far. I have tried Decleor lip balm, Nuxe, Mary Cohr and Gatineau lip treatment. Any info appreciated.

Hi Kath,

I have the same problems with my lips. Well, I have generally very dry skin, imagine the lip area.
I am using at the moment the Shizen Stick Conditioning Balm. It is soothing and very moisturising and, most importantly, I do not have to reapply. It also plumps the lips up.
I am eager to try the lip oil.

Hi
I suffered from the most painful flaking sore lips for about 6 months last year. I don't know why they went so bad. I ordered the Shizen lip serum as a last resort. It was no miracle product but after applying it morning and night for 4 weeks my lip condition got back to nornal. I didn't use it alone, I had to use this plus Decleor lip balm and gale hayman lip lift throughout the day. I still use all 3 products together to keep on top of my lip condition. I still have loads of the shizen serum left and although expensive would probably order again.

Thank you both for your replies. You have both encouraged me to buy the Shizen lip serum. I will let you know how I get on. Once again THANK YOU.

Latest posts

Back