Honora Pearls TSV 3/5/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really looking forward to this TSV, the earrings look fantastic..and from looking at the reviews on States website they are as good as they look. Absolutely loving the new Satin & Orchid colour combinations too... roll on midnight.
By the way if there are ladies out there who adore Honora as much as I do, please consider joining their Facebook page. We get hints about TSV's and new items which will be making their way to us . We are also some of the firsts to see previews of their new colours & designs. PLUS they hold regular competitions so you could be in with a fighting chance of winning one of their latest creations..it also gives you the opportunity to speak directly to the people at Honora and tell them what you would like to see, or what you dont like...THEY do actually listen!
Besides all that it can be good fun, at the moment the UK is really under represented..would be great to have more people on our side of the pond to chat & share our love of pearls. :eek:)

I joined too!

I joined too!

:clapping: Oh good stuff Calvin, we will get the UK numbers up yet :grin: Hope to see you there!!!!
We can also sign up to the Honora mailing list on Honora.com, they have a blog on there which gives us all the info we need to know about pearls - how they come about, how to care for them..different types etc and there is also Honora TV for fashion tips and ideas .
They are also on Twitter too...just it makes sure we miss nothing!! :happy:

Give me time....

Good Morning Plint.. Sky+ is a smart move..i really need to get that!! I think Ralph is a wee peach too. Definitely my favourite guest presenter :happy: and the fact that he's Honora is an added bonus and probably why I'm kinda biased lol
I think the TSV is great, black and white are the timeless classics - I invested in those too, I know I'll get loadsa wear out of them. All the feedback from the customers in the States confirms they are just as perfect as they look, so i'm sure we wont be disappointed. I'm loving the new mint colour and the lilac will match the new necklace colour combo's which are coming up..I actually think we are getting them at a good price considering the size and Honora quality ..so I'm a happy bunny. I really love the rondelle bracelets too i want them in every colour! Have you seen anything else which has grabbed you?? As technically you havent spent anything yet :wink: IT

Hi :nod:,
I haven't seen anything yet, but give me time and I am sure I will......
:wink::wink::wink:

Hi :nod:,
I haven't seen anything yet, but give me time and I am sure I will......
:wink::wink::wink:

Hope they have the new necklaces on during Pippa's 2 hrs, and a few good surprises instore - now that they have shown the tsv for the last time today ..keeping my fingers cross for that :mysmilie_14:

Shipped already!

Hi :wave:
My 2 TSVs and bracelet have been shipped already. That's very quick.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi :wave:
My 2 TSVs and bracelet have been shipped already. That's very quick.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Great!! So have mine.. :mysmilie_8: ..qvc are on the ball for a change!! Postie should be delivering mid week!!

Surprise

Great!! So have mine.. :mysmilie_8: ..qvc are on the ball for a change!! Postie should be delivering mid week!!

Hi :wink:
It will come as no surprise that I bought 2 pairs of earrings at a surprise price this morning. I went for indigo and cherry - they were the knotted rope drop earrings - lovely.
:cool::cool::cool:

Hi :wink:
It will come as no surprise that I bought 2 pairs of earrings at a surprise price this morning. I went for indigo and cherry - they were the knotted rope drop earrings - lovely.
:cool::cool::cool:

Oh lovely, i was in work today..but watched the show on the pc..bad i know..but was scared i'd miss something lol Those earrings are gorgeous, i really love the indigo and the cherry :mysmilie_505: .. my problem is i like too much!! Good size pearls too. Have you gone for anything tonight??? I really have to behave, i have bought whey too much already.

Enough!

Oh lovely, i was in work today..but watched the show on the pc..bad i know..but was scared i'd miss something lol Those earrings are gorgeous, i really love the indigo and the cherry :mysmilie_505: .. my problem is i like too much!! Good size pearls too. Have you gone for anything tonight??? I really have to behave, i have bought whey too much already.

No, I think I have spent enough - until next time....:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back