Attention Newbies!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I've noticed there are quite a few newbies who have posted just lately in the QVC forum so a big fat :mysmilie_357: to all from moi. As a little welcomming treat I'd like to draw your attention to the funniest posts I've ever seen on ST, and I've been knocking around here for quite a while. :wink: If you've been lurking for a while you may have seen these hilarious 'stories' penned by our Burlz, he of the pithy put down and the dirty little bear avatars, :grin: but if not I suggest you grab a bottle of your fave tipple, relax, sit back and savour the literary masterpiece that is.......

Battersea Life... the Story so Far

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=200186#post200186

Thanks for the repost, PPC - tears rolling down my face from laughing so much. Burlz, you are BRILLIANT...

That's why I finally plucked up the courage to post - after stalking forever. BurlZ is beyond hysterical. I know this to be true 'cos my recently painted living room has splutter marks of tea and red wine.

Hello newbie here, joined today, (been lurking for yonks)!

Have only read episode 1 so far but BurlZ I hope you're making a living out of writing?! That's absolutely classic!! :clapping:

pusskins you make me blush....:giggle:

thanks for reposting and i hope any new forum members enjoy them.

pusskins you make me blush....:giggle:
I'd pay good money to see that phenomenon. :mysmilie_857:

thanks for reposting and i hope any new forum members enjoy them.
Burlz they are worth reposting and re-reading...I can still find bits to pmsl over and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Nothing finer imho than taking the pi$$ out of QVC presenters who think they're 'celebs' anyway. :mysmilie_62:

Latest posts

Back