EasiYo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dotty

IM BAD
Hi. im thinking of buying one anyone know when they are on next, and what are they like.UUUUUUPS sorry i mean Easiyo

Last edited by a moderator:
tried the yoghurt once, it was so sour i could not finish it.

(Yes I know yoghurt IS sour, but this was vile)

Linda

I've got one and love it. As far as it being sour goes, you need to experiment with how long you leave it - there can be a fine line between it setting and being too sour - the longer you leave it, the more set but also more sour!!

Em xXx

the one i ordered whilst p*ssed up last week hasnt arrived yet... im beginning to wonder if i hallucinated it.

:rolleyes:
Was Ali Keenan stirring it with her left nipple ? while Ideals Paul whispered dirty girl dirty girl ? :pB: if so i saw that too :cool:

no snoops, I ordered the OTHER set.... craig rowe was stirring it, and it wasnt with his nipple...

i spoke too soon... the damn thing arrived this morning

ive got a pot of strawberry festering away as we speak...

Hi I made an Easiyo yoghurt for the first time today as I bought the £16ish kit in the last few days. It has set really well and tastes lovely - I tried the Bio yoghurt first. So I recommend it and it is easy enough for me to keep going.

Hi I made an Easiyo yoghurt for the first time today as I bought the £16ish kit in the last few days. It has set really well and tastes lovely - I tried the Bio yoghurt first. So I recommend it and it is easy enough for me to keep going.

I got that one too, did you add sugar to yours? I didn't just in case it was to sweet when it was made, thought it was good as it was though, I do love the fruit squirt that comes with it as well.
I tried the greek one first but doing the Bio one next.:)

i did the strawberry first.

i figure strawberry yoghurt is a good benchmark. its in the fridge chilling now.

i wasnt mega thick although i left it 9 hrs... id say it was the thickness of a Skii yoghurt when i stuck it into cool.

being "moi" i couldnt wait and tasted it before the fridge.... it was actually quite nice lukewarm so i have reasonably high hopes.

i shall report back at breakfast time

I hope it's stiffer and even tastier in the morning Burlz.......:p :pPC:

Latest posts

Back