EasiYo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love mine, but to stop the yogurt from being runny, I usually leave them in the maker for around a day to a day and half, they seem to be more set,

Went in to Julian Graves on Saturday, and they had all the Easi Yo stuff half price.

Hi Yazrose went for this one sorry cant do the link 827937.

Sounds lovely hun, I tried the one for £16.44 for starters and it really is nice so will progress on to other flavours from here.

I am a fond lover of srawberry and toffee yoghurts so please could you let me know what they are like when you get round to trying them. I don't always believe the presenters, if they sold s**t with sugar on they would say it was lovely just so we'd buy it.:D

Many thanks.:)

Sounds lovely hun, I tried the one for £16.44 for starters and it really is nice so will progress on to other flavours from here.

I am a fond lover of srawberry and toffee yoghurts so please could you let me know what they are like when you get round to trying them. I don't always believe the presenters, if they sold s**t with sugar on they would say it was lovely just so we'd buy it.:D

Many thanks.:)

Yes will do i cant wait for it to come so i can get started this may sound daft but can you tell me what milk i use is it full fat or sk .

Just plain tap water hun. not cold from the fridge though.

they come with full instructions anyway.
Plus a recipe booklet.

I bought the £16 starter kit and it came on saturday, I was rinsing it out and the inside fell out it consists of a micro thin sheet of polystyrene with two
elastic bands also micro thin, very high tech.:)
Went back together fine.

I love easiyo.

Snoops/Burlz - you are sooooo naughty!
thShocked.gif

Latest posts

Back