Bobbi Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JCR1982

Registered Shopper
So I've been looking at QVC.Com and they have so many good collections! Why can't we have a better collection of items? They hardly ever bring new collections and the cost is usually at the same price as in shops so you are paying more because of the p&p.

I am really wanting to buy the colour strips when they come out later in April!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - ok tantrum over!! :tongue:

Well as Bobbi herself appears on QVC US, they will get more and better stuff. Have to look good with the creator of the range demoing it.

We will never get a TSV.

Estee Lauder own Bobbi Brown and we had two counters in Belfast, the first opened in Debenhams perhaps 5 years ago. We then had a House of Fraser open two years ago, they also had a Bobbi Brown counter. The guy who appears on QVC UK comes to the House of Fraser for make overs etc a few times a year. No one ever came over from the company to Debenhams. Then last year the word went out the Debenhams counter was closing March 2010, and it did. Estee Lauder only wanted one showcase counter in Belfast. So they considered Debenhams too low brow for them. I would imagine they think of QVC UK compared to QVC US in the same way.

QVC US get auto delivery on their cosmetic brands as the norm Smashbox(the owners love QVC US), Laura Geller, Mally the lot. It could be because their market is so much bigger than QVC UK who knows.

Big BIg BIG mistake looking on QVC.com. They have better birkenstocks, better honora pearls, better......
oh well you get the drift.:sad::envy::angry:

snotty!

Well as Bobbi herself appears on QVC US, they will get more and better stuff. Have to look good with the creator of the range demoing it.

We will never get a TSV.

Estee Lauder own Bobbi Brown and we had two counters in Belfast, the first opened in Debenhams perhaps 5 years ago. We then had a House of Fraser open two years ago, they also had a Bobbi Brown counter. The guy who appears on QVC UK comes to the House of Fraser for make overs etc a few times a year. No one ever came over from the company to Debenhams. Then last year the word went out the Debenhams counter was closing March 2010, and it did. Estee Lauder only wanted one showcase counter in Belfast. So they considered Debenhams too low brow for them. I would imagine they think of QVC UK compared to QVC US in the same way.

QVC US get auto delivery on their cosmetic brands as the norm Smashbox(the owners love QVC US), Laura Geller, Mally the lot. It could be because their market is so much bigger than QVC UK who knows.

i found the bobbi brown girls a bit snotty in my local store. wanted to try out some of their neutral eyshadows and a blusher. said i would need an appoitment.
i said i did not want a spar experience just tryout.

needeless to say hot footed it to the nars counter much nicer stuff and the same price point. the guy working there was only too willing to help.
spend a tidy sum and will buy more!:clapping:

Latest posts

Back