lil' beauties for a tenner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pity you've already got your wedding outfit sorted but perhaps you could s-t-r-e-t-c-h to something extra...........:tongue:

Maybe with a little white t-shirt and a pair of birkies, it could be a going away outfit!!!

They are bound to turn up on some poor deluded holiday maker in my local Asda at some time over the summer.
I will at least be ready for them and able to contain my mirth.

You are all being sooooo nasty!!! Nobody has mentioned that QVC at least got it right by NOT styling them with a very high pair of stilettos and the trousers are also not half mast! :tongue:
I for one am quite impressed!:rock:

I also can imagine that they are a great pair of trouser: IF you go somewhere really dark lol :tongue:
Brilliant post Mrs J

My girlfriend is a 10/10. She downgraded by going out with me (I'm a 3/10 on a good day).
So I have bought her two pairs of these. Will stop any guys looking at her when we go out.
She can team them up with some Lilliy & Van tops that I have also bought her.
When I tell her that they are approved by Glen Campbell, she will have them on quick smart thinking she's the Cumbrian version of Kate Moss. I can't wait. Thanks Mrs J, I owe you one!

Hmmm ... I'm thinking of teaming mine up withthat IW number (Style with a capital S thread) ....! :mysmilie_854::mysmilie_845:

So that's what Glen means by a "little trouser"...:mysmilie_866:

those are the ones only QVC sells as they are so short that if you wear your stillettos they make the trouser look halfway up your leg, hence a little trouser! :tongue:

Ricky S - I am glad you think your gf is 10/10! But she may be too hot for these as you can see from the trouser they are very cool. I think, perfect to wear to the office or to the school. However, I don't work in an office or have children, so they would not work for me........but I could give them as a perfect gift to the next dinner party I hope I will be invited to or as a stocking filler....at Christmas.

Latest posts

Back