qvc's shoddy standards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
i bought a tignanello handbag over easter weekend, which arrived yesterday, beautifully packaged, all the protective covers on the handle, key fob, etc, and the previous customers return paperwork in the front pocket!

really, really annoyed!!! :angry:

i bought a tignanello handbag over easter weekend, which arrived yesterday, beautifully packaged, all the protective covers on the handle, key fob, etc, and the previous customers return paperwork in the front pocket!

really, really annoyed!!! :angry:

I'd phone CS straight away. If it's in perfect condition as you seem to be saying and you want to keep it I'd ask for the postage and packing charge back which no doubt will be about a fiver. They are only doing what the high st do - that is selling something that someone has tried on and returned. However the customer's return slipis totally unacceptable. If they'd missed that I doubt that the customer has received their refund. If it was me I'd contact that customer - if they've lost their proof of posting they probably won't be geting their refund!

What a daft place to put the return slip - inside the item. There must be so many items returned without the slips, CS would just assume this was another one. I can't blame them for not going through the bag to check for paperwork.

I'd phone CS straight away. If it's in perfect condition as you seem to be saying and you want to keep it I'd ask for the postage and packing charge back which no doubt will be about a fiver. They are only doing what the high st do - that is selling something that someone has tried on and returned. However the customer's return slipis totally unacceptable. If they'd missed that I doubt that the customer has received their refund. If it was me I'd contact that customer - if they've lost their proof of posting they probably won't be geting their refund!

thanks for that advice, i have just called them and am getting p & p refunded!

That could have been my bag that I ordered and sent back!! Was it the previous tsv in pink? I ordered it and when it came i could see it was too big and so I didn't even unwrap it and sent it back and there was really nowhere else put the returns label apart from just inside it - yes a bit silly really. My return took ages to process probably cos they couldn't find the returns slip.

That could have been my bag that I ordered and sent back!! Was it the previous tsv in pink? I ordered it and when it came i could see it was too big and so I didn't even unwrap it and sent it back and there was really nowhere else put the returns label apart from just inside it - yes a bit silly really. My return took ages to process probably cos they couldn't find the returns slip.

the bag was in sunshine yellow, which is actually more of a mustard - very nice though, and the returns label said the bag 'was much too big as i am only small'

at least it had been tried as all the protective wrappings were intact!

We all know we could get returns on waitlist or last clicks but we don't want to know we have. I think they should be honest and give a few pounds off as they advertise the fact that they are a different experience from shops.........I am sure my B mak was a return but it is still nice. Hope you like your bag anyway.

We all know we could get returns on waitlist or last clicks but we don't want to know we have. I think they should be honest and give a few pounds off as they advertise the fact that they are a different experience from shops.........I am sure my B mak was a return but it is still nice. Hope you like your bag anyway.

i agree with you, i love the bag and have only kept it because it was pristine. obviously the person who returned it took care of it.

Latest posts

Back