Yet Another 'On Trend' Fashion TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of fashion - there is a new show next week called fashion by Berek?

"Fashion by Berek is a colourful, fashionable range of casual wear that will enliven any existing wardrobe. With bright and colourful prints and luxurious embellishments, this new range is full of fun."

I cannot wait. I am salivating at the prospect of more colourful prints and luxxxxxyyoooorius embellishmentienties. No doubt they will also be on trend, and we will be able to dress them up/down with a crisp white shirt, birkies or roll them up tight and put them into our workbag so we can do a last minute change in the bogs for an evening out...:tongue::angel:

Can't wait!! bet it will be even more hideous than the other stuff they have been showing of late. If it sells who can blame them for just getting more on the same theme. And, as they spurn the high street how can the buyers be expected to have a clue as to what is actually out there in the real world. I bet none of the presenters wear the vile tat they are paid to flog when they are off duty.

It's bound to be ruddy animal prints nicely positioned on a bit of polyester:rock:

Vile! I was out shopping with my DD on Friday and the shops are full of lovely floaty feminine stuff aimed at slim teenagers........I want a more mature version of that...........not to look like a circus act.:mysmilie_455::mysmilie_455:

Looked at that link and being honest I don't think it's funny anymore that QVC think this is appropriate for the majority of their customer base. As ever some will go for it and there will be sell outs but it is so dispiriting that this is how the customers are perceived to be.

147225.....check that item out..........good grief.............every item in the Berek range is priced around the £50 mark.

Latest posts

Back