If you want to know who's been dressing AY...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Then your wait is over girls :movie: .

It's none other than that icon of fashion and style herself, Julia Roberts:tongue::angel:.

Alison has just said that last year Julia gave her a style makeover and some fashion advice and bought her a Butler and Wilson dress - the one she had on in the A'Kin hour...

I am saying nothing. :angel:

I was shocked last night, she was wearing this shell jacket, which looked like scales, a random black top and a B+W broach....and her hair was really messy.....I just watched in dis-belief!

Yes the way she was dressed yesterday was scary. Black dress with white floral designs on the bust and hem, black opaque tights, bright red shoes and this weird beige cardi thing with plastic discs on half the sleeves.

JR must be on some revenge kick if she is to answer for these freaky style choices. A blind man's guide dog could do a better job.

[/B]
Alison has just said that last year Julia gave her a style makeover and some fashion advice and bought her a Butler and Wilson dress - the one she had on in the A'Kin hour...

Do you mean La roberts did't scrounge it off Simon ? :cheeky::cheeky:

Then your wait is over girls :movie: .

It's none other than that icon of fashion and style herself, Julia Roberts:tongue::angel:.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

My husband took one look and said
"She just needs her big hat on and she will look like a Tiffany Lamp":giggle::giggle:

I'm sure I heard Simon say that after years of ignoring him AY popped into his shop and they are now really good friends. So maybe she's getting some 'on trend' B&W goodies in exchange for some Gatineau she had lying around!:tongue:

Considering she's supposed to be our "resident beauty expert" *yawn, yawn* she always looks like she's got dressed and put her make-up on in the dark.

Sorry but for someone who is supposed to be giving us beauty advice she really doesn't look the part at all. She only seems to look good if someone else as done her make-up. Please don't even get me started on her dress sense. My advice to her would be to spend a bit of money and go to a proper style consultant i.e. NOT Glenn and certainly not JR!!!!

Considering she's supposed to be our "resident beauty expert" *yawn, yawn* she always looks like she's got dressed and put her make-up on in the dark.

Sorry but for someone who is supposed to be giving us beauty advice she really doesn't look the part at all. She only seems to look good if someone else as done her make-up. Please don't even get me started on her dress sense. My advice to her would be to spend a bit of money and go to a proper style consultant i.e. NOT Glenn and certainly not JR!!!!

When she first started on QVC she used to dress like Fiona from Decleor.

Actually beauty therapists "scrubs" would be an improvement for AY and JR, jr would never consent to put her baps away would she?

Latest posts

Back