Sign of addiction???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
:mysmilie_465: Oh dear, think I have definitely been watching too much QVC ( of course, I only have it on in the background uh-em :giggle:)
Glancing over at the telly yesterday, all that was showing on the screen was a hand /wrist which was carressing some "fashion" item , and immediately I knew it was Chuntley - is that scary or what ?- :mysmilie_466:

I reckon I could recognise most of their hands in an identity parade too. Keenan a bit raddled and freckly with good nails, JR with stumpy hands sporting Butterfly Wings, Chuntley immaculate, Debbie G with slightly sausagey fingers with indentations where her rings are too small, Debbie F with broad nails, Kathy T with capable hands with a bit of soil from the garden under the nails..... OMG I think I'll go and disconnect the telly forever! Help!!!

I reckon I could recognise most of their hands in an identity parade too. Keenan a bit raddled and freckly with good nails, JR with stumpy hands sporting Butterfly Wings, Chuntley immaculate, Debbie G with slightly sausagey fingers with indentations where her rings are too small, Debbie F with broad nails, Kathy T with capable hands with a bit of soil from the garden under the nails..... OMG I think I'll go and disconnect the telly forever! Help!!!

and Jill "soooooooooo funny" Franks with H.U.B.B.Y tattooed across her knuckles...... :tongue:

:mysmilie_465: Oh dear, think I have definitely been watching too much QVC ( of course, I only have it on in the background uh-em :giggle:)
Glancing over at the telly yesterday, all that was showing on the screen was a hand /wrist which was carressing some "fashion" item , and immediately I knew it was Chuntley - is that scary or what ?- :mysmilie_466:

:giggle: I'm definitely with you there. I bet I can beat you for worrying QVC addicions though......... I often have dreams about the presenters (not naughty dreams), which is bad enough but worse still, lately some of the models have even been popping up too, for instance - a couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was watching QVC and lo and behold, model Tanya was presenting her own jewellery show, and jolly good she was too!

*Ahem*......and let's not forget my squeals of "QVC MODEL!!!" whenever I see an ad on telly/in a magazine with one of them on it.......:redface:

And I think I've said enough!!!

:giggle: I'm definitely with you there. I bet I can beat you for worrying QVC addicions though......... I often have dreams about the presenters (not naughty dreams), which is bad enough but worse still, lately some of the models have even been popping up too, for instance - a couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was watching QVC and lo and behold, model Tanya was presenting her own jewellery show, and jolly good she was too!

*Ahem*......and let's not forget my squeals of "QVC MODEL!!!" whenever I see an ad on telly/in a magazine with one of them on it.......:redface:

That's soooooooooo hilarious!!!

and Jill "soooooooooo funny" Franks with H.U.B.B.Y tattooed across her knuckles...... :tongue:

You always know if it's Jill because she usually has a trail of snot on her index finger from wiping her nose on it. She did it during a jewellery show once, and next shot was a close up of her hand, lovely ring on ring finger - snail trail on index finger, she got told off because she moved her hand out of shot and wiped it on something before moving it back...:cheeky:

i thought that was just me :up:

You always know if it's Jill because she usually has a trail of snot on her index finger from wiping her nose on it. She did it during a jewellery show once, and next shot was a close up of her hand, lovely ring on ring finger - snail trail on index finger, she got told off because she moved her hand out of shot and wiped it on something before moving it back...:cheeky:

you are JOKING! *gag*

that reminds me of when i posted that Dawbags had been spotted with 20 bensons and a box of matches on the table in a jewellery hour and Worrier totally believed me :rock:

Where is dear old Worrier anyway i havent seen her posting for ages?

you are JOKING! *gag*

that reminds me of when i posted that Dawbags had been spotted with 20 bensons and a box of matches on the table in a jewellery hour and Worrier totally believed me :rock:

Where is dear old Worrier anyway i havent seen her posting for ages?

Sadly I am not joking, wish I was. On my life she had a snail trail of snot on her index finger! I was watching it with my lovely Mum who nearly boaked her Rich Tea biscuit when she saw it...bleurgh! :wink:

and Pipa's slightly bent fingers and Claire's quite short, neat nails. I too could identify them all with no problems whatsoever.

Latest posts

Back