Elaine page

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elaine Paige who now looks like Joan Rivers and was out sung by SuBo in a duet....great,can't wait! :giggle:

WOW the star quality that QVC attrachs holds no bounds.:giggle:

I do actually like John Barrowman, but never had the urge to buy his music.

Can't wait for AC/DC to make their appearance in the future.

Oh no!! I rate Elaine Paige about as highly as I do Lulu...........so irritating:angry:

EP has the most awful 'cackley' laugh. But I do enjoy listening to her show on sundays. It is the only bit of musical's they play on any radio or tv music channels which is a bit disappointing as there must be loads of musical's fans out there? They seem to cater for most other genres of music.

oh lordy what is coming next, I do not mind John Barrrowman or Beverely Knight altho wouldnever buy their music, Elaine Paige is a bridge too far for me, it'll be Westlife next, how about something a bit different I vote for Lady GaGa modelling Kim and Co

EP has the most awful 'cackley' laugh. But I do enjoy listening to her show on sundays. It is the only bit of musical's they play on any radio or tv music channels which is a bit disappointing as there must be loads of musical's fans out there? They seem to cater for most other genres of music.

I love Elaine's show on Sundays. She's such a 'luvvie' it makes me laugh.

Latest posts

Back