QVC guest presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Following on the questions regarding guest presenters.
I have come to the conclusion perhaps brands are really struggling to find persons to present their products on QVC.
Not to be personal or to say he's not doing a good job but to show an example the guy just presenting the Tom Tom Sat Nav now has only worked for the company for just FOUR WEEKS.

:flower:

QVC are very specific about what works and the companies have to go with that. Trouble is qvc are not infallible and in the opinion of many what they think works best isn't appealing in the least to a large proportion of viewers.

I wondered why Lorraine who was the SBC guest for ages has been replaced recently? Obviously it might be because she has been doing this for ages but is it QVC or SBC who will instigate the change? I suppose they think it will "refresh" the brand or something. I have seen other new guests who have only been with the companies a short time, some were pretty dire as a result.

I wondered why Lorraine who was the SBC guest for ages has been replaced recently? Obviously it might be because she has been doing this for ages but is it QVC or SBC who will instigate the change? I suppose they think it will "refresh" the brand or something. I have seen other new guests who have only been with the companies a short time, some were pretty dire as a result.

I may be wrong but I thought Lorraine left SBC. I'm sure it was mentioned on one of the shows.

I may be wrong but I thought Lorraine left SBC. I'm sure it was mentioned on one of the shows.

She said on her blog that she's bringing out her own skincare range. She also said that QVC rules stop her from presenting her own brand on QVC so it looks like we won't see her again on there.

She said on her blog that she's bringing out her own skincare range. She also said that QVC rules stop her from presenting her own brand on QVC so it looks like we won't see her again on there.

They won't let her come back to QVC with another brand but they allow the Casual and Co person to do Kim & Co shows, she is on with K&C just now. I have also seen the person that brings Ultrasun on QVC with other brands. I am sure there are other examples I can't think of just now.

They won't let her come back to QVC with another brand but they allow the Casual and Co person to do Kim & Co shows, she is on with K&C just now. I have also seen the person that brings Ultrasun on QVC with other brands. I am sure there are other examples I can't think of just now.

Yes Sazza your right I was thinking about the guests who swap around the other day. Ultrasun lady does Judith Williams, the makeup guy who did MYFACE did the last shows of YBF.
Nick Alsbury does Samsung and other electical brands plus Abby who does the WII does loads of other brands including Kipling advert.
Plus the guy surmame ? Titmus who did the Aptek camcorder for a while now rep's for Toshba.
Must be loads more .................

:thinking: :thinking:

Yes Sazza your right I was thinking about the guests who swap around the other day. Ultrasun lady does Judith Williams, the makeup guy who did MYFACE did the last shows of YBF.
Nick Alsbury does Samsung and other electical brands plus Abby who does the WII does loads of other brands including Kipling advert.
Plus the guy surmame ? Titmus who did the Aptek camcorder for a while now rep's for Toshba.
Must be loads more .................

:thinking: :thinking:

Perhaps these people are freelance and get the work through an agency. They only present their "speciality" - e.g. beauty, technology, fashion etc and are not employees of any one brand or their own line.

Linda

Latest posts

Back