Buccleuch Foods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you have tried them, how do they package them? Because the last few we got from Buccleuch on QVC we had to get our money back cause the dry-ice had broken the whole packaging around the sausages and they were all damaged. So any advice on this maker is useful.

Thank you.:)

I take it you have tried them PPC, are they worth it?
I have tried most of the flavours Yaz and they are delish especially the old English pork and the lamb & mint. I haven't tried the wild boar and apple, pork venison & mushroom, pork apple & cider or the pork and stilton but all the others are lovely and they come extremely well packed in dry ice containers but obviously you have to make sure you are there for the delivery, but you are always told when that will be and then they freeze perfectly. Every so often a few of us at work do a combined order and that makes the p&p negligible. :pPC:

I have tried most of the flavours Yaz and they are delish especially the old English pork and the lamb & mint. I haven't tried the wild boar and apple, pork venison & mushroom, pork apple & cider or the pork and stilton but all the others are lovely and they come extremely well packed in dry ice containers but obviously you have to make sure you are there for the delivery, but you are always told when that will be and then they freeze perfectly. Every so often a few of us at work do a combined order and that makes the p&p negligible. :pPC:

Thanks PPC. They do sound scrummy and it is worth it for good food imo.

I just need to find someone to go in with me now.

If you would like to pm me Yazrose to tell me where you are in Cheshire I wouldn't mind joining in an order. Will fully understand if you don't want to bother.

Too pricey?? :WHO KNOWS: I suppose it depends girls on how much you enjoy getting yer chops wrapped around a big tasty sausage.....:p :pPC:

The actual cost of the sausage packs isn't bad but the postage is a bit hefty. I certainly don't mind paying that bit more to get the quality rather than the quantity......I'm sure you know what I mean!! ;)

Can endorse Supreme Sausages -The Nice & Spicy is one that hits the spot and its not over powering for those that don't like it too spicy.

Their website has a link to Exhibitions that they show at, so you may be able to catch them somewhere locally to yourselves.

Can endorse Supreme Sausages -The Nice & Spicy is one that hits the spot and its not over powering for those that don't like it too spicy.

Their website has a link to Exhibitions that they show at, so you may be able to catch them somewhere locally to yourselves.

Lovely, thank you hun. I am wondering which ones to try first.:)

Latest posts

Back