Different review screen format

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
Just noticed the reviews section has been changed. It now has a lead 'most helpful' and 'most positive' review but the dates of the other reviews have now been removed. Plus, a lot of the older reviews have been removed on some products which could change the star status of the item if more negative reviews were removed :thinking:

It will be interesting to see how unbiased the system is. I've just lookad at a Yankee candle item and the most helpful critical review is 3* with one person rating it as helpful. There is a 1* review for the same item, again it has one person rating it as helpful but I have also rated it as helpful, though my vote has not yet been registered. I wonder if I check back in a few days whether the 1* review will be the most helpful critical review or if the 3* review will be.

Just noticed the reviews section has been changed. It now has a lead 'most helpful' and 'most positive' review but the dates of the other reviews have now been removed. Plus, a lot of the older reviews have been removed on some products which could change the star status of the item if more negative reviews were removed :thinking:

This sent me scurrying of to have a look, which meant I then got sidetracked reading reviews. What always amazes me is how many people write that they "didn't try something until after the 30 day guarantee had run out, so if they didn't like something it was too late to return it. Fair enough - it's their money to waste. But, there also seems to be a lot of people bemoaning the fact that goods are faulty - i.e stones falling out, things breaking - and they seem to think it's too late to return it - surely if it's faulty/not fit for purpose then you are entitled to return it . They should be ringing customer services and getting a returns label/courier pick up. By not reporting /returning shoddy goods the "powers that be" in QVC Towers will assume all is hunky dory and will continue to fob us off with second rate products.

OOh seem to hvave come over all serious - must go and have a lie down:giggle:

The dates in reviews have been removed but strangely you still have the option to sort by oldest or newest review and the order does seem to change so the info is obviosuly still in the system. I can't think why they would not want to show the date of the review! Madnes!

Latest posts

Back