Glen's on his high horse..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you wear said 'trouser' with a 'little shoe'? Not a pair of shoes mind, just one little one....

I always wear a little shoe, I have a small foot. By the way did I mention I'm half human half pogo stick?

I always wear a little shoe, I have a small foot. By the way did I mention I'm half human half pogo stick?

Nothing with a 'kitten heel' for you then - it could all go horribly wrong....... a 'dressed up flat shoe' sounds just the ticket. Some sort of 'real fashion statement' from Markon should suffice.

Do you wear said 'trouser' with a 'little shoe'? Not a pair of shoes mind, just one little one....

Oh lordy! I was just taking a swig of water (must drink more water) and, on reading the above, I promptly snorted and it went "up and over" so to speak. Snotty water on my Sony Vaio is not great.........

Can you wear a little shoe if you have a big foot???????

Definitions of trouser:

-(usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately; "he had a sharp crease in his ...
-a garment (or part of a garment) designed for or relating to trousers; "in his trouser's pocket"; "he ripped his left trouser on the fence"

Who wants to tell Glen he's wrong about 'trouser' being accepted? Its not in the context that he puts it in.

I have to say I like glen - I think he's just trying to make something out of nothing - which could be said of most of the presenters.

I do think he's been on an awful lot lately - presumably because the guests that should have been here,can't board a plane - and yes,I'd like him to have a bit more fashion style himeslf - but hey,bet he can't believe his luck,that hes actually got some work from qvc - as TBH being the resident fashion expert he's normally confined to centigrade - and never allowed to present a show on his own.

I'd like qvc to give him a bit more freedom and not confined to the oohing and ahhing and ad libbing off the back of the presenters - and then he may shine!!

:hi:Oh bless him, I think we've put his nose out of joint! :tongue:

I guess it's a compliment in a way.

If he believes that the fashion industry accepted term is "trouser" singular then he must think we are just as knowledgeable about the fashion industry as he is - otherwise he's making a rather large selling Boo-Boo.

It's selling 101: speak your customer's language.

The thing is though, if the QVC customer is just as knowledgeable about fashion as Glenn then he's not really needed is he? :grin:

Well I just watched Julia ( in a hideous orange top, medium by the way) do the last Lenny hour and it was like a lesson in dress making! Thing is most of it was polyester so all these 'design' details made no difference! It was dull but at least Glen wasn't there!

I accept referring to a trouser suit, referring to a trouser is just another thing to dislike him for and after his performance re the Downing St do for the charity his daughter is involved in I will not ever watch him again.

And why does he have to always have his shirt collar turned up like that? Is it supposed to be a statement like 'I've just put this on in a hurry'? Do you remember Anna Ford used to do it when she started on News at 10 centuries ago? She always had one part of her collar out over her jumper and one tucked in.
My Dad, bless him used to get told off at home when he put his collar up, we used to call him Elvis!

Lets get Jason Gardner on to do QVC fashion. At least he'd tell it like it is instead of trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear!!!:wink:

The words "Fashion forward" and "On trend" featured in descriptions on QVC's home page yesterday:puke:

I tuned in yesterday to see the B Makowsky handbags and ended up watching what can only be described as 'The Twitchy and Dorothy Show'. JF's twitching is becoming a joke and Glens red Dorothy shoes.................well, words fail me. Fashion expert ????????????????? Please !

He He He i have just had to finally join this forum just so i can join in!!
Glen is just so creepy and allergic to socks (i remember him on this morning where he developed his aversion to socks) Sorry but his shoes must pong!
Lurve this sit eonly found it a few weeks ago and can't stop myself popping on every day for a giggle!
I thought me and my BFF were the only ones addicted to shopping telly and then i find you lot!!
i honestly haven't laughed so much for ages as i have done reading your posts, your all great fun!!
now i want to learn how to use your little smileys and then ill be away!

Hello sausage and welcome:wave:
This bit is tame compared to some of what we get up to if you feel like becoming a member and can access all areas.
Looking forward to reading your posts and your take on the gods of shopping telly.

Latest posts

Back