Todays Dreamkeeper TSV.....................

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
...........are QVC extracting the urine??

Fifty quid for a cheap, tacky looking leopard print wrap??

It defies logic in todays credit crunch climate, its even 70% VISCOSE FFS, with a tiny 30% silk..:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hate leopard/animal prints anyway, they always look tacky and like typical hooker garb to me. :eek: Market stall stuff. :p :pPC:

It looks like the kind of thing you see being hawked on the Charing Cross Road, next to the 'pashminas' and Princess Diana postcards.............six quid a pop or two for a tenner :p

Nicely put fulhamphil. :D I've been meaning to ask you for years...are you actually from Fulham or are you a Fulham FC supporter?? :D :pPC:

LOL Ooh Phil I know all around there, I'm from Fulham Cross originally and my bruv lives in Clem Attlee. Sorry for going off topic Dreamkeeper fans. :p :pPC:

I'm not a fan and the TSV looked CACK basically:eek:, what a horrendous
price for a scarf thing. Qvc must think we button up the back lol:rolleyes:,
I thoughTSV was supposed to be about BARGAINS :confused:,

It reminds me of Dolly Parton saying that it takes a lot of money to look that cheap!

I do have some dreamkeeper scarves, I bought them on LAST CLICKS or OTO's and they are lovely quality and I love sparkle.

BUT must admit I was not convinced on the TSV, is not my style at all and thought the prices was way too high.

On a side note...how tanned was Karen!?!

Latest posts

Back