Beauty Makeovers - 22/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks for the info guys, but after just purchasing the bare escentuals tsv and the laurs geller tsv, i think i'll be sticking with the brands i know and love.

loveheart will be so proud of me! (she hopes!)....:tongue:

thanks for the info guys, but after just purchasing the bare escentuals tsv and the laurs geller tsv, i think i'll be sticking with the brands i know and love.

loveheart will be so proud of me! (she hopes!)....:tongue:

Well I would be if you hadn't confessed to buying the other 2 TSV's.:sad:

I've never seen it Donna - does it look any good when you've passed by?

eyesForYou.jpg

I've got my eye on you.

I knew I shouldn't have gone on their website, now I want it. Making all sorts of promises of flawless skin.

aw boo I've been on the website now and it does sound rather good, all the things they are saying about medium skin - looking sallow, and some blushers looking 'dirty' - are completely true for me!

have never heard of this range before, in Boots or otherwise but tempted to watch the shows now :cheeky:

I bought some of the bling items from boots - the silvery round pot thing that can be used an eyeshadow or general highlighter and also the glittery lipgloss and I love them all! They were 3 for 2 at boots at the time so be interesting to see QVC prices!

It certainly looks like her, am not 100% sure but it could well be...:happy:

:hi: I wasn't certain either. I expect Alison will tell us if it is. She likes to big up Nalintha doesn't she?

Finger crossed that the Fair option is more pink than bliddy brown!

Myface 7 Piece The "It" Kit Makeup Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
QVC Price £36.25
Item Number 228412
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Get a complete make-up look in one easy-to-follow collection with MyFace - brand new to QVC! Loved by celebrities and make-up artists around the world, this kit takes the hard work out of matching colours to your skin tone - all you have to do is choose your colour from Fair, Medium or Medium/Dark. Create the perfect canvas with the foundation and blush, and eliminate the guesswork with a specially selected lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss for perfect pouty lips. Finally use the eyeshadow and mascara for up-to-date eyes and to complete the full look.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228412

I asked for the shade names for the Fair Option if anybody wants to check them out on the myface site. (Sometimes they tell us on air and sometimes not .)

1x 15ml Mini mymix Foundation(Fair 02#),
1x 2.8g Mini Blusher(Paradisio Pink),
1x 9ml Upload Lashes Mascara(Black),
1x 2.5g Lip Pop Gloss (Glamorous colour),
1x 2.8g Gigabite Lip Stick(Vintage Pink)
1x1.33g Lip Pencil Fair-Nude
1x Eyetouch Eyeshadow in Morocco.

For lips I would have preferred Sweet Dreams, Hollywood and Berry so I think I can safely say this TSV is not for me.

http://www.myfacecosmetics.co.uk/fair.html

Latest posts

Back