Smashbox TSV 15th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kaza64

Registered Shopper
:clapping:Does anyone know what the Smashbox TSV is going to be on the 15th of May, hope its not browns or bronzes again.

I'm completely the opposite to everyone else as I'm really glad there is no Halo or primer! Neither of them do much for me and are nearly always lurking in a TSV which usually stops me from getting it.

But I :heart: Smashbox eyeliners and eyeshadows, and I'm a sucker for purple shades so this is perfect for me :clapping:

I wish they would bring out a black browtech, I have natural black hair and obviously eye brows and the brown just looks fake on me

I know loads of people that use it and their brows look lovely I have gone back to using clear mascara on my brows which looks ok but not as nice as browtech would

There are infact two new browtech type products out in the US. The travel one which is a pen style brow thing. Also the new actual Brow Tech has two shades, one darker than the other and half wax in it. So Blond has two styles one lighter and one darker same with all the hair colours.

hopefully they will bring that product to the UK soon, I am sure I am not the only one who has really dark brows

Latest posts

Back