Oh no, something else for JF to witter on about

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Not only do we have to listen to her raving on about hubby, Scruncher and her handbag and shoe collection, but she is getting another English Bulldog........ who is going to be called Bo Jangles. They are getting him at the end of May when he is 12 weeks old.:yawn:

You have been warned................ So get your earplugs at the ready cos it's gonna be Bo Jangles this and Bo Jangles that:doh::doh:

Thought she already had the unfortunate beast from another thread. I just wonder why the mutts have to be another aspect of her image obsession. I know I have no right to say that but I really feel heinz 57 wouldn't be such a must have/must tell you about having. I love my animals they are my whole world but I don't expect anyone to give a stuff.

well they say owners look like thier pets, she has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!:grin:

If she gets the new puppy at the end of May - what's she doing going away on holiday in June. If true it's very bad planning - but worse it's totally selfish.

Thats so true, puppies need the same attention that you would give a child in the early days:wait:

Two male bulldogs in the same house doesn't sound like a good idea to me. I hope she's taken some professional advice on this.

Someone I knew had an aunt who bred absolutely gorgeous British bulldogs and there was never any problems, lovely gentle friendly dogs but a pal who got a second Staffie bitch when the first one was less than a year old and that was a disaster.

I hope, I mean it this time that I hope we are all wrong and that the puppy will have a great start in life. I wouldn't rule out she has a live in or daily house keeper (honestly I want to say babysitter) that will be caring for the furry people.

I guess this is mostly a test thread to test whether my posts are being hidden to others or withheld by the site owner (or moderators maybe) - perhaps you could let me know, Graham and I'll cancel my membership, but my take on this is...

Unlike those who have no maternal instinct, JF's instincts are totally focussed on her pets (in this case dogs) which makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Someone I knew had an aunt who bred absolutely gorgeous British bulldogs and there was never any problems, lovely gentle friendly dogs but a pal who got a second Staffie bitch when the first one was less than a year old and that was a disaster.

I hope, I mean it this time that I hope we are all wrong and that the puppy will have a great start in life. I wouldn't rule out she has a live in or daily house keeper (honestly I want to say babysitter) that will be caring for the furry people.

I've heard here mention that "Scruncher" goes to a Daddy Day Care Centre so presumably Baby Bull Dog will join him.

She must think she's Madonna who left her home less than an hour after the little boy was delivered to her home.
I know this will sound bitter and it is, but why does someone like JF have a seemingly endless amount of money to devote to herself and her whims when decent people that just want to do right are crippled by lack of dosh. I am sure she gives to charity, I don't think she's a truly bad person or anything it's just some would do so much with half a chance.

It is true, I have both a child and a dog, and to be honest I do take almost as much care over who looks after our dog as my boy (not quite cause even though I love my dog, I'm not quite that animal crazy, yet!:giggle:) She is a rescue dog and has special needs and one bad night with an inexpereinced dog baby sitter could set her back months. So when we go away she goes to her 'grandparents' for her holidays, her grand parents are friends of ours who are in their 60's who have had dogs of different breeds for the last 40 years and dearly love our dog. With a puppy or a rescue dog or any pet that is a bit more needy, you do need more of a baby sitter type arrangement if you leave them.

Latest posts

Back