Saying Hello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

attica

Registered Shopper
Hello all, I've been lurking for a while but have just registered properly and wanted to say hello. I have been enjoying all the recent posts enormously!

Hoping for lots of support on here tomorrow. I work from home some of the time so am vulnerable to the theatre of gems, especially after my special mass produced invitation card from Mr Franklin...

Attica x

Welcome to the gang honeybun! :hi: :handshake: :happy: :clapping: :coffee: :flower: :clapping: :mysmilie_480: :mysmilie_500: :mysmilie_852: :mysmilie_844:

Hello all, I've been lurking for a while but have just registered properly and wanted to say hello. I have been enjoying all the recent posts enormously!

Hoping for lots of support on here tomorrow. I work from home some of the time so am vulnerable to the theatre of gems, especially after my special mass produced invitation card from Mr Franklin...

Attica x

Welcome Attica! Hope you have a great time here :nod:

Hello Attica I'm fairly new round here too, after lots of lurking! Seems most of us did that at first.

Welcome and enjoy - hope you manage to resist the gems!

Hi Attica!
I only joined yesterday too!
I wonder how many lurkers there are that actually never join??
I just couldn't hold it in anymore i wanted to burst i wanted to join in so much!!
I have just tooo many opinions on them lovelies:angel::angel:(ahem) on qvc!!
Sausage x

Latest posts

Back