Anyone booked ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So sorry I thought someone would be interested in a presenters villa, feel free to delete if not relating to QVC.

No need to apologise, I was asking a genuine question, I clicked on it and could see it was some fitness thing but had no idea what it had to do with QVC. Is it someone's villa then?

:giggle:

You lot would be no good at "though the keyhole"

Even a family member is on the web site plus there's loads B&W cushions and Tiffany style lamps.

:giggle:

'Daniel's ever growing client list includes his mum, his mum's friend, and a bloke who used to be in The Bill. He has also had interest from Janette Krankie, A mobile hairdresser who used to once do Cheryl Cole's hair and swears she uses Pro Collagen Marine Cream and the woman from the Shake and Vac adverts (who is a classically trained actrine of the highest calibrations)...':tongue:

Ok, I made the last bit up - but he has trained the bloke from The Bill...:wink:

What a great idea - getting a tan and at the same time get a little fitter. I wish Daniel and the other business director all the best with this project. The accomodation looks lovely and very fashionable, i wouldnt mind a week just to jumpstart a(much needed) fitness programme and to enjoy a little pampering.

Good Grief! Is this Julia's little place in Spain?

I love his list of celebrity clients i.e. mummy, her mates and an unknown actor.

Who else would call their villa House of Eagles?

BTW I don't think mummy is such a great advert for a personal trainer and doesn't she claim her svelte figure is down to Pilates not a personal trainer? Meiow, off for a saucer of milk.:grin:

'Daniel's ever growing client list includes his mum, his mum's friend, and a bloke who used to be in The Bill. He has also had interest from Janette Krankie, A mobile hairdresser who used to once do Cheryl Cole's hair and swears she uses Pro Collagen Marine Cream and the woman from the Shake and Vac adverts (who is a classically trained actrine of the highest calibrations)...':tongue:

Ok, I made the last bit up - but he has trained the bloke from The Bill...:wink:

"Confirmed attendees to the next boot camp include Bob Carolgees and Nanette Newman...":giggle:

I just can't bear to imagine JR swanning around there like Lady Muck, I agree with Cavegirl not much of a celeb client list.

Latest posts

Back