Was that Julia caught in a fib on the 11pm show???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:blush:Well, Love A'kin, my skin is thanking you too. I realised on here that the C&P formula had changed (should have been alerted to the fact that having never had spots I was suddenly getting whoppers on my face!) and thanks to your threads, I bought a little starter kit from QVC, containing 30 ml of the Rose and Geranium cleanser, full size of the Rosehip and shea moisturiser and full size of the rosehip oil.

Using the rose and geranium was like getting back to velvety soft skin - it was a revelation. I think that I had fallen so out of love with C&P, that I had started skipping it as I was just not seeing the clean and fresh skin - but A'kin fixed all that for me! The fragrance is so gorgeous and up lifting!

I have really dry skin, so for me the moisturiser is fine - but I am looking forward to trying the rose de mai one. I use the oil at night, and I have definitely noticed a dimishing in fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes.

Oh, my purse is thanking you too! :nod:

Aww... Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!

I am loving that you love your A'kin hon! I'm so glad! :mysmilie_500: :mysmilie_47: :mysmilie_14: I know I bang on about A'kin ever such a lot, but it makes me so happy when it works well for somebody. I really agree with you that you need the pay off of a good result on your skin to motivate you to do your skincare routine.

It's such a stress when your skin is going a doolally, you feel pooey about it, and your confidence takes a knock. Your makeup seems to take so much longer to put on in the morning and everything feels a bit like it's going to hell in hand cart...who needs it.?!

If we can get that bit of life sorted out then we'll have so much more energy for the rest of whatever life throws at us. I love coming home at night and taking my face off with the Creamy Cleanser. It's like that first sip of a cup of tea when you come home knackered and cold and a bit fed up - it just instantly relaxes me and makes me smile. :sun:

I really really love it huh? :grin: :blush:

Latest posts

Back